Exit to Kish

Hello everyone my company wants me to exit to kish so that they can issue my visa but what if they dont issue my visa and i am stuck there? I need to be sure that they have processed my visa and i will get it once i am there. I need to be sure, please help

u should have an offer letter w you, u will never get stucked in kish as you have to pay for ur stay on a hotel, once u have nothing to pay you will be sent back to dubai or to your home country, once the company ask your passport copy that is the start of processing for your working visa and residency, it wont take more than 10 days, at least 3 to 5 working days, not unless if your pro is so lousy and moves likes a worm. take the contact number of your pro and one from the company whom you trust that can make a follow up w/. ur working visa. never fear..youll pass all this process very soon..

Good Morning Adil Shah? Where are you now? Have you exited Kish? You don't need to be afraid of getting stuck in Kish as long as you have the budget of course, and a friend back in UAE to do the follow up with your PRO regarding your working visa, and IF ever your company didn't process it - its either you asked your friend to apply visa for you OR just go home in your home country. So while you're Kish, dont worry much as it wont change the situation, instead just enjoy the island, do the Kish tour its really affordable, or go on the beach try the water activities, just enjoy the Kish Island! once you get your visa just booked rightaway your return ticket! have fun!

hello kuya uday!  :D