Filipino's in Hamburg

Hello,

I am a new member of this groups.Just want to know if there are some filipino members of this group living in Hamburg,Just arrived couple of weeks..I need some pinoy friends company to talk with...Please let me know mga kababayan kong Pinoy!!!

Cheers,
Beth.

Hi Beth,

the Filipino in Hamburg page can help ;)

hi beth im cassie 23yrs old im close to hamburg and we always go der.im new here also and im just make vacation.how can i contact u?do u have phone number?

Hi Cassie,

I am leaving Hamburg tomorrow afternoon going back to Manila,Anyway i will be coming back here by Mid December.If you want we can keep in touch by online thru yahoo messenger or Skype,Just add me on your list([email protected] are you this days??

Thanks and Best Regards,
Beth.

I just moved to Hamburg last week. I'm not Pinoy, but Indonesian. I noticed that there aren't lots of asians in the centre, compared to Amsterdam.

Hi Marvaloha,

How are you there? So how's life in Hamburg? Hope you will enjoy your stay in Hamburg,,,Yes,,There are not so much asian's people living in Hamburg compared to some other countries.But i love to stay there bcoz of the cold weather and is not HOT!!!Hey,do you have YM or Skype account?? We can be friend online and have more conversation on private..We discuss some more issue about your stay in Hamburg,Maybe i can guide you something and you can meet some of my Filipino friends.Don't worry they're very friendly people you will enjoy your stay there with lots of fun..Anyway,where did you stay in Hamburg??Please add me on your YM....Thanks and God bless you,,,Take care and have a nice stay in Hamburg!!!

Regards,
Beth.

where do you stay in manila? I'm from alabang and will be going to frankfurt this month, any tips?

hi po pa add nman sa viber then baka malapit ka lng dito sa riverbank tanx,... 639085272784

Hi  robgoblin,

Please can you stick to English language on the English forum?

Thank you,

David.

Hi Rob,

Im sorry im recently in Manila now,Im just waiting for my visa still under processing and then coming back to Hamburg for few months holiday..What are you doing in Hamburg just fr few days??Anyway i will add you and call you on viber..Take care and Have a nice weekend,Hope you enjoy your stay in Hamburg..:)Mabuhay..

Regards,
Beth.

hello beth musta ? actually im not from Hamburg im here near Frankfurt im a filipina also if you like to be your friend just message me .thanks

Hi Beth...add mo ko sa fb [email protected]

Hi Tmalyn,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe an introduction please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-Blog Team

I live with my husband near Itzehoe.
We are on fb also, search for tintin17delacruz there.
we would like to get contact to other filipinas near Itzehoe.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct