Job opportunities

Dear recruiters,
I am a former expat in Cambodia as executive chef and will make a back early april 2014 to looking for new opportunities as Hotel Manager but i am open to discuss alternative options...
let you know also that i have just sold my asian delicatessen in France the one i used to create by my own 8 years ago .
an ather reason why to make a back to Cambodia is because i am a married a Khmer ladie since 20 years...
Please do not hesitate to be touch at :
[email protected]
Best regards ! Christophe

Hi Christophe,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be nice if you can drop your CV in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Cambodia section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Dear recruiters,

I am a former expat in Cambodia ( Deluxe hotel ) i looking for new opportunities as Hotel Manager but i am open to discuss alternative options...
let you know also that i have just sold my asian delicatessen in France the one i used to create by my own 8 years ago .
an other reason why to make a back to Cambodia is because i am a married a Khmer lady since 20 years...

Please do not hesitate to be touch at :
[email protected]
Skype id : danetchristophe
Best regards ! Christophe Tel : 0033675026879

Hello Christophe Danet

So as to increase your chances to have positive feedback, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Cambodia

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team