What to do

I am a Chinese girl who have a Ukrainian boyfriend.I fell in love with him at the first sight. We stay together in Guangzhou since October 2013.
He borrowed 100,000 usd to make evening dress and sell to Rssians in wholesale. The dress are really beautiful and in good quality. However,things turned very bad since November. There is no customers come to buy his dress. I try to helped him sell in domestic website, but it didn't work.Gradually, he spent all his money on rents and daily expenses. Now he has to decide what to do before the contract of the house expired. Either stay or go home. I really dont want to leave him.  But what can he do with thousands of dresses without any money. It is obvious not a good idea to go home as we know Ukraine is undergoing a crisis. He probably can't find any jobs there. Is there anyone can give me some advice ? What should we do? He is good at photography, but it's hard to work for Chinese company since his Chinese is not good.  Is there anway to sell these evening dresses? Plz help us. Thanks all~

Hello Friend,

There are websites like www.alibaba.com which has hits across the globe.  Since your husband is good in photography he can take the photo of the dresses and post it on the website.  By this your dresses will get more exposure than just Russia.  Well I am not from Alibaba and hence cannot tell you much about the commission and charges of the website.

Since I buy many dresses from India through aliexpress.com, I am suggesting as this is not huge capital required.

If this idea clicks send a thank you note to [email protected].  If the idea does not click, you are not losing big money.

Wish you good luck.

How about looking some part time jobs and try to sell the dresses with your friends?

You can sell things on taobao, ebay, Amazon - probably a million different sites.

Thank you everyone, i have put those dress on both alibaba and a website called DHgate.  It doesn't work since there are too many sellers there. It's quite stressed these days.  Thanks for all.

there are shops in 建设六马路and 建设大马路  or even dress market near 新疆大厦many people will buy them good luck and you can inbox me for more adresses

That problem has solved . Thanks for all :)

Hello Wanwei!

Glad for you  :par:

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks kenjee :thanks: