Visa enquiry

I have received and offer from a company in Bahrain, I have received my work visa number , but haven't received my work visa issue date and the work visa expiry date , I have heard that it would just take a couple of days , but it's been almost a week since I have received my work visa number from LMRA.
My question is how long will it normally take for one to get the work visa issue & expiry dates after getting the work visa number from LMRA.

I keep checking the LMRA site and my status is in " employment visa in progress .."

Would be grateful to receive  Advices and suggestion .

Thanking you In advance

There isn't really a set-in-stone dates for visa applications in Bahrain. It could take anything from a few days to weeks, sometimes even months. The best person to confirm the status of your visa application will be your employer. Ask them and they will let you know the status of your application but be patient.

As an aside, the whole visa/immigration computer system has recently been changed but as is usual for the Middle East, no one has thought it through properly and nothing has been transferred from the old system and no one has been trained on the new system.

I heard from our Broker that the whole system is in chaos and no one is getting visa's/renewals or anything at the moment.  He thinks it will be at least 1-2 months before it all settles down  :rolleyes:

Typical...