Find a job in Alexandria

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Alexandria? Let's share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Alexandria?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Alexandria.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

Organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation :)

Julien

The best paid job in Alexandria is being a teacher for the rest it's really hard to find a job that pays well, I guess Alex is the place where you will urn the least money compared with Sharm, Hurghada, Cairo...

i have been here in alex for 3 years now and it is not possible to find a job here unless u speak fluent arabic. ive tried but you can get a teaching job in the english schools and the pay is pretty good. the best way is to look for english schools on the internet and send a email to ask if they are in need of a english speaking teacher. most schools will hire you even if they are not looking for a teacher at the moment. good luck

Dear all,

I own an agency and need native Chinese who can write and read English too. You DO NOT NEED TO UNDERSTAND ANY ARABIC.
But you must live in Alexandria.
Please mail me your cv if you are interested on [email protected]

Thanks
Ingi

Hi Ingi, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Can you please post your advert under Alexandria classifieds > job section.

Thank you very much.
Christine

Hello everyone ,
I believe that this site is very useful jobs-in Egypt .com
However if we are talking about Alexandria jobs for expats
Most of them are in the shipping industry they might need lots of expats salaries might not be as expected, also the wood importation but they would prefer Russians as most of the materials are coming from there .
Maybe but not sure some factories in Borg el Arab or the free industrial zone maybe with some potentials for export

Hi and welcome on the forum freeman_sam!

Thanks for the share ;)

Regards
Armand