Deployment procedures at Security Forces Hospital-Makkah

As salamu alaykum. Does anyone here works for Security Forces Hospital in Makkah? I was just recently hired at this hospital, signed my offer letter a month ago and still waiting for my deployment here in the Phils. Im just wondering how long does it take to process the visa? All my documentations are completed, stamped in Saudi embassy and just waiting for advise from the agency. As of the moment, they're sending the prospective workers for medical exam, as for me I had renewed it recently. The delegates of SFH-Makkah were here for 3 weeks conducting interviews from different agencies, so I presumed we'll be all deployed at the same time? Can someone enlighten me? JazakaAllah khair!

Hello po. I think we have the same situation. Ngayon ko lang po nabasa ung blog nyo. Nakaalis na po ba kau? Ka-karelease lang kasi ng visa nung April 15 and nung Feb 12 pa ko na.interview.

smoxcir wrote:

Hello po. I think we have the same situation. Ngayon ko lang po nabasa ung blog nyo. Nakaalis na po ba kau? Ka-karelease lang kasi ng visa nung April 15 and nung Feb 12 pa ko na.interview.

Im still here in the Phils, waiting for the release of my visa. Hopefully, I'd be hearing good news next week. What agency handling your papers?

Hello po. ABBA Agency nag.hahandle sakin. How about you po? What agency? And how's your application na pala? Nakaalis ka na po ba? Thanks.

smoxcir wrote:

Hello po. ABBA Agency nag.hahandle sakin. How about you po? What agency? And how's your application na pala? Nakaalis ka na po ba? Thanks.

Im under France Asia. How's your application? my visa came out already alhamdulillah,  just waiting for the attested contract from POLO and im good to go inshaAllah.  I heard that the nurses from LBS recruitment solutions were deployed already. What unit did they assigned you?

May visa na rin ako Alhamdulillah. Yung tiket lang din hinihintay samin pero wala pa din po contract. OPD po ako assign. Ikaw po? Wen daw po expected flight nyo?

smoxcir wrote:

May visa na rin ako Alhamdulillah. Yung tiket lang din hinihintay samin pero wala pa din po contract. OPD po ako assign. Ikaw po? Wen daw po expected flight nyo?

The attested contract from POLO is needed for visa stamping on your passport. I dont have ticket yet nor tentative date for flight. I was offered head nurse for day surgery. inshaAllah the contract will arrive soon,  just keep in touch

Mashaa Allah. Hope to meet you there po. Thanks.

InshaAllah :top: . I'll PM you my contact number so you could easily get an update. Most likely,  we'll be all deployed around the same time. I have contact with nurses from other agency.

Ok po. Paki.email nalang po sakin contact # nyo ha. Para i'll text u nalang by then.
Thanks again. :)

@smoxcir > just to inform that you should pls write in English in the English speaking forum. Thank you.

Sorry. I didn't know there is English Only Policy here.

smoxcir wrote:

Sorry. I didn't know there is English Only Policy here.

It's just for you to be understood by English speakers.
We don't have a tagalog forum yet.
Maybe in the future who knows.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

smoxcir wrote:

Ok po. Paki.email nalang po sakin contact # nyo ha. Para i'll text u nalang by then.
Thanks again. :)

Salam sis. Just to let you know, my visa and attested contract from POLO came, alhamdulillah. Received MMR vaccination yesterday in preparation for my deployment. In the next few days inshaAllah,  I'll know my flight details. I'll keep in touch with you.

Salam Alaikum
You have been posting so much about SFHM, that you are on the first page on Google search for SFHM!!!
Congratulations on you job as Head Nurse. I will also be starting in SFHM later this year as a physician.

Can I ask, have you started at Makkah since your last post? If yes, what are your comments on the hospital accommodation provided? Is the doctor's accommodation any different?

I'm wondering if there is a school on-grounds for the children of the staff that's employed there?

aqeeldoc wrote:

Salam Alaikum
You have been posting so much about SFHM, that you are on the first page on Google search for SFHM!!!
Congratulations on you job as Head Nurse. I will also be starting in SFHM later this year as a physician.

Can I ask, have you started at Makkah since your last post? If yes, what are your comments on the hospital accommodation provided? Is the doctor's accommodation any different?

Wa alaykum salam. I didnt know that, have to check myself and you're right  :o . I've posted so much about SFHM but I didnt get the info I want  :P. I really have to see it myself.

Im due to arrive in Makkah next week inshaAllah and I'll try to get much info about your concern. Congratulations to you too. :cheers:

rareshine wrote:

I'm wondering if there is a school on-grounds for the children of the staff that's employed there?

I'll get back to you dear later next week inshaAllah. I'll ask around first.

lina0574 wrote:
rareshine wrote:

I'll get back to you dear later next week inshaAllah. I'll ask around first.

ok inshaa Allaah thanks

Salam..i have read your conversation regarding sfh makkah.. i alsoaccepted a job order from this hospital.. i am wondering if how is your application as of this moment?hoping for your response..

fnduri wrote:

Salam..i have read your conversation regarding sfh makkah.. i alsoaccepted a job order from this hospital.. i am wondering if how is your application as of this moment?hoping for your response..

Wa alaykum salam. Im just waiting for my flight booking, inshaAllah I'd be in Makkah later next week.

Fnduri - I have been asked to start as soon as possible but they have yet to send any documents to my agent.  I am hoping to start after haj holidays inshallah if all visa procedures go on smoothly and in time.

I had visited the hospital in January when I was there for Umrah. New building. The deputy director Dr Attas was very friendly alhamdulillah. All the new equipment was just being installed. Haram is 5 miles away in one direction. You look out of the windows on the other side to look at Muzdalifah.

Lina0574 - have u started in Makkah?

as what position will you be working there mam lina?its nice that you have already seen the hospital.. i had my interview last january 31.. accdg to the agency, megamanpower, we are still waiting for the employment contract..  i am worried that my medical clearance will expire, it was done last march 27..

fnduri wrote:

as what position will you be working there mam lina?its nice that you have already seen the hospital.. i had my interview last january 31.. accdg to the agency, megamanpower, we are still waiting for the employment contract..  i am worried that my medical clearance will expire, it was done last march 27..

I was interviewed last jan. 29 and offered head nurse for day surgery. My visa and attested contract came through 3rd week of May. Most likely your agency will follow through same as with other agents (Light and hope, ABBA) inshaAllah. What unit were you assigned?

In Shaa Allah..i was accepted as ER nurse.. i hope we will see earch other there..hehehe please update me if ever there is development on your application..i will do the same..hehe thankyou for your quick response..

fnduri wrote:

In Shaa Allah..i was accepted as ER nurse.. i hope we will see earch other there..hehehe please update me if ever there is development on your application..i will do the same..hehe thankyou for your quick response..

Salam. Officially, I'll fly on the 25th inshaAllah. Will post later nxt wk what's the accommodation like and how the orientation goes. Hope to see you there soon too.

Lina... we are all eagerly waiting and pray for your success.

aqeeldoc wrote:

Thanks aqeeldoc. I'll try to keep you all updated.

salam mam lina I am so happy that you already have a flight schedule..hehe.. weeeee update us regarding the accomodation and orientation ha..if possible you can post pictures..

fnduri wrote:

salam mam lina I am so happy that you already have a flight schedule..hehe.. weeeee update us regarding the accomodation and orientation ha..if possible you can post pictures..

:top:

lina0574 wrote:
aqeeldoc wrote:

Ramadan Mubarak! Salam Alaikum. Hope all is well.  We havent heard from u. I suppose u have reached Makkah and are busy taking full advantage of the Haram.
Hows the experience so far? Hpw are the ppl in the hospital and yhe accomodation.
Aqeel

aqeeldoc wrote:
lina0574 wrote:
aqeeldoc wrote:

Ramadan Mubarak! Salam Alaikum. Hope all is well.  We havent heard from u. I suppose u have reached Makkah and are busy taking full advantage of the Haram.
Hows the experience so far? Hpw are the ppl in the hospital and yhe accomodation.
Aqeel

Wa alaykum salam. Ramadan mubarak to you as well. Thanks for your enthusiasm but im not there yet, flight was moved after Ramadan as advised by SFH. I presumed the unit that I'll be handling is not yet ready so I have to wait for few more days. Anyway, just making the most of my remaining days with my family alhamdulillah and I'll get to Makkah soon inshaAllah

mam lina Salam Alaikum..we were told to have our flight 1st week of august.. weee maybe we will be of the same batch..

I interviewed for the post in December 2013. They offered me the job early Feb. They say they want me to start as soon as possible. But they haven't yet sent a single document to start the visa process... sabr sabr sabr.....

fnduri wrote:

mam lina Salam Alaikum..we were told to have our flight 1st week of august.. weee maybe we will be of the same batch..

Wa alaykum salam. inshaAllah sis, looking forward to meet you too.

aqeeldoc wrote:

I interviewed for the post in December 2013. They offered me the job early Feb. They say they want me to start as soon as possible. But they haven't yet sent a single document to start the visa process... sabr sabr sabr.....

Yes aqeeldoc, more sabr. I had to turn down offer from umm al qura over this post. I was interviewed Jan 29,  signed the job offer the same day. Did my medical exam mid-March; visa and attested contracted arrived 3rd wk of May. Visa stamping done early june. Now just waiting for my airline ticket alhamdulillah. InshaAllah everything works out well, so much sacrifice has been done...

Well, it's official... my flight is confirmed on August 1 via Emirates, alhamdulillah. Now, just finishing all the errands I need to do before my flight. I had to renew my detached passport at the last minute, careless handling at the embassy :unsure . Hope everything works out well...

Mashallah! May Allah open His Doors of Mercy to you. You will be there just a few days after Eid, while Saudi will be still sleeping.
My Allah give you a safe journey.  We look forward to your posts from the Mother of all Cities!! (Umm-al-Qura)
aqeeldoc

aqeeldoc wrote:

Mashallah! May Allah open His Doors of Mercy to you. You will be there just a few days after Eid, while Saudi will be still sleeping.
My Allah give you a safe journey.  We look forward to your posts from the Mother of all Cities!! (Umm-al-Qura)
aqeeldoc

Thanks aqeeldoc. InshaAllah your papers will come out soon. I'll keep you posted

Arrived safely in Makkah alhamdulillah. Im staying at Al Sumo Hotel in Batha, Quraish; this will be our temporary accommodation till the permanent one in Al Aziziyiah is ready. All's well alhamdulillah. Will report to the hospital tomorrow for our orientation. For now, will do umrah later inshaAllah...

Assalamualaykum! a new blogger here... just want to ask if this hospital is still hiring for nurses?? are they accepting walk in applicants?? or is their any email directly from HR i can submit my CV?

thank you :)