I was yelled at for..

..lol...running on grass at Alfuroosyah place in Abusettah

the hadji came wailing like a wolf with a swollen scrotum punctured by an electrified nail "BARRA BARRA MAMNOO3 MAMNOO3!! 7AWAL 3AN LE3SHIB" I was so frightened I thought I comitted a political offense.

Being so civil and progressive and cosmopolitan, we shouldn't have difficulty accepting that Almighty Green Grass represents a mysteriously divine entity to Libyans. kinda like cows in india. right?

For a total heartbreaker, here is Shoreline park:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1392/1047128780_8f5ed9dbe3_b.jpg

Now lets go and take a whiff of that resplendent Dhat Alimad air and remind ourselves how much richer we're gonna be five years from now.

Go Libya!!

Looks like a great place for a hash! :)

MoEl wrote:

the hadji came wailing like a wolf with a swollen scrotum punctured by an electrified nail "BARRA BARRA MAMNOO3 MAMNOO3!! 7AWAL 3AN LE3SHIB" I was so frightened I thought I comitted a political offense.

Being so civil and progressive and cosmopolitan, we shouldn't have difficulty accepting that Almighty Green Grass represents a mysteriously divine entity to Libyans. kinda like cows in india. right?

[img align=l]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1392/1047128780_8f5ed9dbe3_b.jpg[/url]

Now lets go and take a whiff of that resplendent Dhat Alimad air and remind ourselves how much richer we're gonna be five years from now.

Go Libya!!

I offten go there, never seen Hadji u talking about. there are security guards.

what the hick u doing running on the grass!!!! its not nice I think....

the almighty grass is not divine :P

Why are you surprised?  They work VERY hard to get grass in Libya...

Samakauk wrote:
MoEl wrote:

[img align=l]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1392/1047128780_8f5ed9dbe3_b.jpg[/url]

Go Libya!!

I offten go there, never seen Hadji u talking about. there are security guards.

what the hick u doing running on the grass!!!! its not nice I think....

the almighty grass is not divine :P

Even if he didn't walk on the grass...
I'd yell at him anyway :P

Haha I got yelled at by a haji yesterday at sert park for leaving a ladder on a fountain, I was simply standing next to it! And I didn't even put it there nor did I even have any physical contact with it! But there was alot of fresh cut grass around! He was a bekji.

...actually i'd yell at him for staring at my swollen scrotum

redsaraya wrote:

...actually i'd yell at him for staring at my swollen scrotum :one

ok, now this IS gross!!! I need to say sorry for even bringing it up. Bad mistake!

Grass is for throwing litter on, not for walking on or running.

MoEl wrote:
redsaraya wrote:

...actually i'd yell at him for staring at my swollen scrotum :one

ok, now this IS gross!!! I need to say sorry for even bringing it up. Bad mistake!

Hey you brought it up nut-gazer :D
...just kidding ;)