Cold days are over and lets welcome SUMMER!!! :)

Hi there my co-expats!!

So hows everyone? I hope that we did what we have to do the past few months while the weather is so fine and can feel the cold breeze cuz as all of us are experiencing right now, SUMMER is knocking at our doorsteps :)

Again, time for some great outdoor activities. Hmmmm i always thought of going on a beach or so?? but the problem is (shame on me lol), I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!! :D

Maybe will try any other activity aside from swimming but really love the blue waters here all over the emirates :)

So enjoy the summer guys :) see yeah around...

Warm regards,

Yneng ;)

I enjoyed winter but really missed those summer nights on the beaches partying or just relaxing under the stars...beautiful summer night's :kiss: 

And by the way....who says you need to swim to splash around hehe :D Enjoyyy

yeah youre definitely right... sitting over the sand and island hoppings might me great other than swimming.. i just have to make sure i have the life vest intact over me :D

a great day ;)

:o:sick

Summers are so scary here... LoL

summers are great for rich people who have nothing to do but to have fun in beaches but for someone who is struggling and has to walk many miles every day its hell lol

well well.. what i should say? :)

i think its not upon the wealth that we have in here but on the attitude that we should have in everyday time of our life :D

but, you have a point in there adil, i might just have always a cup of ice cream in my hand or a cold water to enjoy my day during my field works :D

have a nice day ;)

LOL yeaa well i know for a fact cause i have been through all the sweaty days and swollen feet,, but yea once i have pockt full of cash my attitude can change :D