International Kindergarders and Schools in Erbil

Hi Everyone ,

We are considering a job offer in Erbil  and I have two kids 3 yrs and 6 yrs, just hoping if someone can recommend an international school/kindergartner in Erbil who speak English!

Appreciate your help members!

Thanks

Hi Rem Rem

Then link below might surely help you find some more information about the schools you are looking for:

http://www.dfr.krg.org/p/p.aspx?p=42&l= … 0100&r=374

Thank you, ;)

David.

dear friend i know there are a cambridge school teaching kids english and i have one of teaching staff 's my friend indian girlif you like i can help you in this

Hi!

bilkenterbil.org/default.asp?sayfa=anasayfa&yd=2

This is the school I'm currently working at as a kindergarten teacher. If you are still interested, you could visit our school to get more information and general view about our curriculum and staff.

Regards,
Neri

Which school is that, and is it mainly taught in English?

Good morning!

The language of instruction is English. It is an IB (International Baccalaureate).
For more information you can visit our web site bilkenterbil.org and come for a visit)

Have a great day!

hi all,  i might move to erbil in next two months, i've two kids 4yrs n 1yr old.  im frm mumbai n my kids go to ICSE BOARD which is gud. I m doubtful hw gud is education out here in erbil. i read about bilkent school, n myself a teacher , i've bachelor's degree in education would like to c any job opening's in school. Plz let me know any information on dis. Thankyou..                          regards, pooja

Hello pooja76,

I would suggest you see the Teaching section of Jobs in Iraq on our blog and place an advert there.

This might be helpful.  :)

Wishing you Luck in your venture.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi

You can also check INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF CHOUEIFAT. I registered my 6 yrs old boy and 4 yrs girl in this school, it is one of the best regional schools in the Middle East.
They have 2 branches, one inside erbil and another on the massif road. Also they have branch in Sulaymaniyah. The good thing is that they run the same curriculum in all countries in the middle-east (UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt...). So if u plan to relocate to another country in the future, you should consider this option.

Check the website
iscdreamcity-sabis.net
iscerbil-sabis.net