Spanish speaker in Egypt

my name is ahmed i am Egyptian 22 years old ..graduated form collage of tourism now i am a tour guide in pharaonic village ..speak Arabic and English and still studying spanish that's why i am here in this site for searching about any spanish speaker who lives here in Egypt yo make a friendship ..Hola ..me llamo ahmed soy egipcio buscando sober spanish nativor que viven aque porque hacer amistad ...espero ser amigos aque en Egipto

Hi!

If there is anything you want to know, any doubts you have, or anything you want to learn about spanish language, you can ask me and i will gladly answer through this way. My native language is spanish, i'm south american, and i am from Venezuela.

I wish i could help you more, but unfortunetly i don't live in Egypt. Not yet. I will move over there eventually. So for now, this is the only way i can help you. Sorry if it's not good enough.

I wish you the best in your career, and i hope you become very succesful! Congratulations.

Hi Ahmed ,

Im not in Egypt , but if u wanna practice or u have any doubt about spanish language u can ask me , im from Peru .

Bye

Melisa