I will go to jeddah in this month...

:/ Hi my name is farid from malaysia... I gonna stay at jeddah alone.. i wanna know what activity can do there???
I nop working with any company there so i dont think i gonna have friend at jeddah...
Can i bring my pet from malaysia to jeddah?? Snake+cat+bird.etc
Or have any petshop at jeddah??

this is my wechat id :: Farid Rosmi

I think it's possible to bring pet, but check with your local airport for guidelines and requirements, for pet shops, YES there are some but very few and also they are not complete with supplies (vitamins,food etc.) so goodluck with your pets, i suggest you bring you required supplies good for a month so that you'll have time to look for the required supplies to settle here in Jeddah.

Hi
Welcome to Saudi Arabia
If you want more information
Read....
http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/do … tions.aspx

jemlondon wrote:

Hi!!

i brought my pets with me to Jeddah, i just brought them in a sports bag and boarded the plane with no problems,

i have a 2 year old welsh highland goat,

2 pheasants

and 3 eels

and yes there are many pet shops here, more than coffee shops in fact... lots to choose from...

its very easy to find frineds in jeddah, as soon as you get off the plane people are queuing up falling over each other to be your friends...

its an amazing place, i really live life to the max here. I am so glad I left London...

Post of the year  :one

pet in sport bag??  What pet u put inside??
Izzit legal??

Hello my friend
If you want to come to Jeddah to open a shop selling pet and I can help you overcome all the obstacles you in return for a monthly rate of sales

@jemlondon your intresting post made me check your profile but i found totally opposite of what you are saying here....couldn't stop laughing

I nop open petshop at there...

-_- i dont open petshop at jeddah... I open catering at there... Any party at jeddah?? Lolz

Welcome
;)
But if you have party  Do not forget us
Lol

Hi,
welcome on board and don't bring any pet there are many options for you in jed.

[Moderated: Inappropriate post.]