Slow Internet

Are  you guys experience a slow down with internet speed in the last couple of days? Running speedtest.net, everything normal when hitting Vietnamese servers, but servers outside of Vietnam are at a stand still. Another undersea cable has been severed? Any one know what is going on??

BradCanTho wrote:

Are  you guys experience a slow down with internet speed in the last couple of days? Running speedtest.net, everything normal when hitting Vietnamese servers, but servers outside of Vietnam are at a stand still. Another undersea cable has been severed? Any one know what is going on??

Had the same problem all day yesterday, picked up last night though. Hopes it alright today. I'm on VNPT.

Mine has been at a standstill the last few days. Glad to hear it is just not me though.

Seems to be working ok today, so far........

Indeed it does seem back to normal. In fact I can watch my streaming American T.V. w/ no hiccups.

Internet's been fine in Bien Hoa but Viber connection seems to be bad the last few days.

Viber doesn't work for me either.

Ahhh, a thread about the internet.... My wheelhouse...  Yes folks, VN internet has a problem...AGAIN. Happened overnight between this past Saturday and Sunday.  Either the AAG cable has been broken again, or they are doing some maintenance on it. I was told it will be this way for about a week. Mine is semi-OK for websites, but almost unusable for Slingbox. Thus, with no TV to watch, I am here, not surprised to see a thread titled "my experience being married to a Vietnamese woman", which is pretty-much indicative of what this site has become, and why you don't see me here much anymore.