Life in chennai after relocation

I was born and brought in mumbai.
After about 7 years of experience in management, I got an awesome opportunity to be a part of huge brand based out of Chennai.

I moved to Chennai about 10 months ago from mumbai, and currently situated around Perungudi and Kandanchavdy area. I live in PG - 2 Sharing accomodation on rent + electricity bill.

I am writing this post, so it can help others be aware of the situations and circumstances they might have to deal with and take the call accordingly. Also help me out in this situation.

This City has its own advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages -
1. Simple living
2. Growing IT Hub
3. If you are going to stay alone, you will get a lot of time which can be productive for you. Helped me complete my  professional degree and courses. I say Thanks for that.
4. A person who is very introvert, doesn't like chaos, noise, night life basically very silent person will love this place.

My apologies, I am not able to identify much of advantages in living here but the kind of a person I am I find it very difficult to survive here.

1. Cost of living - You will end up paying easily btwn 9000 - 15000 for 1 BHK / 2 Sharing PG if you wanted to stay nearby the IT Park / OMR. Don't even think of staying somewhere deep inside the city which will barely have an access to main road and transport. Electricity bill will be charged extra.
2. Self Transport - 2 Wheeler is the best, preferred and only option you can choose to drive on chennai roads. The road conditions are pretty bad with lot of pot holes.
3. Public Transport - It has several AC buses which are good, but if you plan to take an autorickshaw be ready to shell out additional 20 - 30 rupees irrespective of the distance and time. Most of the time the auto driver will deny to use the meter and ask for a lumpsum amount.
4. Climate - Hot and Humid throughout the year, atleast for past 10 months I haven't observed any other climate than this.
5. Language - Anti Hindi population. Don't have to say much on this.
6. People - Very conservative, you never know how and when you would unknowingly hurt someone with a normal or casual talk. Also, the people here differentiate (not discriminates) someone who is not amongst them and treat you differently. Initially when I was looking for 1 BHK and approached several house owner, atleast 7 of 18 owners questioned me from where are you? upon answering mumbai, they reply sorry we won't give it to non south indian. Some responded nicely and some rudely.
7. High Salary - One of motivation factor which pull all of us to this city or any other city is salary. No doubt you will get high package on relocating to this city. However, you will never realise or lately realise that the package drawn by you is difficult or not possible to be offered by other employers based in your home town. Hence, Neither you can depreciate your package and move back to some other org as this will impact your career record.
8. Malls / Night life - Malls are very selected here, not too much of options. You will really have to go through a little pain of local transport to reach one of these. Night Life - atleast I haven't seen any in a radius of 50 kilometers the place I stay.
9. Accompany - Depends upon the type of person you are. Couldn't find a good company be it a friend or girl friend neither have an expectation of having one out here.
10. Office environment - No more a good place for me to work. don't want to comment on the workplace but have no more interest of being a part of it.

I am really stressed out here and have no clue what I should be doing next. Can anyone of you tell me what should I do? I really want to go back to my home town.

Hi basically i am from chennai. Compare to other cities, In chennai cost of living, shopping items and travelling charges everything will be normal not that much expensive.