Working for CLBS in Thailand.... How could that be?

Hi Jess, I'm Madrid too.

Hey "Vestad"!

Youve any news about the job? Are you starting in Oct/Nov?

CLBS is like any other call center in the world. It advertises live and work in the land of smiles, but that is the only thing it can offer. It is after all still a call center where a strong hierarchy prevails and you get to feel the authority, the Call Agent is a machine in a system and must function. Individual self-confidence is misplaced, I have made my own experience with this company. For conventional educated people who rarely open the mouth and always say yes and Amen it is the ideal place.

Hi! The Company is contacting me for an interview (Customer Care Agent  italian speaker)does anyone of you working there, in thailand? have you got some information for me, about work (is it a good job? and the salary)? do you have the chance to grow inside the company,? is it a good occasion (career growth)?
thank you so much

I'm working here! And the experience... I'll say it's all good! Let me know if you need more information

Hi, can I contact with anyone that are already working At clbs or had the assesment? Thanks a lot

Please I need help

Marta I wrote you a private message

Hello Marta
How is working in CLBS?
Are you spanish?

Hello Giulia I'm in the same situation right now: what happened next with this company?
Have you start working there?
Thank you for your answer

Hi there!

Just to ask if someone have been working or work for CLBS  int Thailand

Life there
Job atmosphere
Job itself

Thank you

Hola Marta, are you working there? I got my first interview and I'm lloking for some information more! How was your experience in the company?

Hello, they called me as well as Customer Care Agent -italian, and I'd like to ask you more info about the company and your experience in general

So I am actually working in a customer service in Luxembourg for a factory.
My job is not at all on the phone all day long and I would not like it.

Do you know if this position in CLBS is 8h on the phone ?
Is it hard for them to find French ? Since I do not see French people on this forum.
I have experience in customer service but not a university degree, do you know if the degree is really important for them or interview can make the difference?
Does someone as been there for long?

Thank you in advance for the help,

Hello Geo, I had 2 interviews with them and I can absolutely confirm that the job is 8 hour answering the phone, actually it's a call center (only inbound, so you won't call clients)

Hello everyone,
I have a couple of friends working there. The job is a call center job. Staying 8 hours on the phone, one hour break for lunch but as most you spend that hour there, so it's actually 9 hours per day, because you don't really have the time to go for lunch, so you bring there the food from home. You need a degree to work in Thailand, as a Thai role if you're a foreign.
Work is mad and people cannot stay more than a few months at least one year, the salary is poor for the job done. Not mention that you have to work in European time, so during winter time, you finish your work at 2 am. Forget to go round in evenings, because at midnight everything is closed as in Thailand, as everyone knows, ther's dictatorship. You cannot really enjoy Thailand in this way. Sometimes, you have to work during weekends also. I don't know if I want to apply for this conditions. I prefer go somewhere else or find other solutions.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Silvia Nucci
Live and work in Chiang Mai
By Silvia Nucci
Wages in Chiang Mai?
By Freestone24
Priscilla K
We are planning on teaching. Any advice?
By Priscilla K
work opportunity in chaing mai
By leconh
Terence Ling
Need some guidelines how to recruit reliable employee
By Terence Ling
tiny eyes
looking for info on a company called Aware Corp.
By tiny eyes

Expatriate health insurance in Chiang Mai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Chiang Mai

Moving to Chiang Mai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Chiang Mai

Travel insurance in Chiang Mai

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Chiang Mai

Flights to Chiang Mai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Chiang Mai