Effect of Elections 2014 on Visa Process

Can someone guide me whether is there any effect on the process of visa due to the Elections 2014.

None, I just got back from the US with no delays on either side of the of the pond.

Not sure it is entirely related but please note that there is already some trouble with the results of the elections in Libya. This morning the parliament was assaulted by a mob throwing stones and more. Some people are not happy with the results and in a country as unstable as Libya who knows what's gonna happen.

Stay tuned to the news, other than that i don't think it would make any difference, those recent elections were meant to elect an assembly who is going to write the new constitution so no changes will take place before a long time. That's juts my opinion though.

then if a company says to its new employee that we have applied for your libyan visa but its late due to the elections process??????

then if a company says to its new employee that we have applied for your libyan visa but its late due to the elections process??????

Lateness is totally normal in libya things always move slow in the administration so don't worry. Also elections gave us some bank holiday so that probably added to the delay. Hope u get it in the end but be patient

Your very lucky my friend....i been trying really hard to find a job in Libya, still nothing :(
but happy you found