Looking for private French teacher

I am looking for anyone who can teach me French or you guy know any institution that tech French subject That I can enroll.

Hi April_90,

Posting an advert in the Language classes in Saudi Arabia, might be of great help in your language course search.

You might go through the Language institutions in Saudi Arabia Directory, where you might get some more information about language institution.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog tea,.

Thank you very much for the info. Have a nice day.

Kind regards,
April

french teacher

How much for the lessons mr Mohammed kamel

You can reach me on this number (***== send me whatsapp), i will tell you all about French courses

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the website's private messaging system. Click on the member's photo > Send a message. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Language classes in Saudi Arabia section if you are looking for language classes or if you want to offer your services.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Dear April,

I am currently an English teacher, but talk French as part of my degree. Let me know if you would be interested in me helping you learn.

Thank you,

Did you find any information on this? I am very interested in taking French and Arabic lessons

Peter