New in town :-)

Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Brussels last week to start a 2 year work contract; although I will be working in Leuevn, I am living in Brussels and would love to meet some new people to hang out with (e.g. new friends, chatting, coffee, dinner, movies, dancing, etc.....).

I'm Irish but have spent the past 3 & 1/2 years living in East Germany completing my PhD. I am looking forward to exploring my new city but it would be even better with some friends to accompany me :-)

Geraldine

Welcome to brussels . I am too new in this city . let me know whats your plan .

Hey,

No plans at the moment (except work!) but would be up for meeting some new people for coffee, etc....later in the week, next weekend :-)

G

Yap let me know if you do not have any plans next weekend . If you want you can join us on Saturday evening  .

hi how old are you?

:)

Hey there, I am new as well in Brussels and ready to meet new people, do let me know if there's a meeting going on. Thx

Hi everyone,

I am Marine, 22 and I just arrived in Bruxelles to do 5-months internship in a food processing company. As I have just found a flat I now want to take care of my social life. So I am looking for people to come with me have a drink/go to exhibits/ hang out in parks/ go for a run,/visit Belgium cities/ have a nice diner and so on!
We could  go for a drink this Thursday night (27/03) in the center of Brussels or in Flagey.

I am waiting for your private messages so we can agree on a place and exchange numbers/Emails.

Hope to see you soon over a beer,

Marine