Inburgering Exam

Hi Bethher and welcome to the Forum; at the top of the page is our handy tools section which contains articles that may help you.

One last point; this is an English language forum, in future, please post in English only.

Best of luck in your journey.

oh ok sorry i will reply english. thank you to remind me.

Good morning.

I have only seen your message. I guess you have done the exam by now. Will add you

Sorry for the late update. I passed the whole inburgening exam at once. Has anyone else done the exam?

Hello,

Congratulations on passing the exam! I am planning on taking it middle of this year and am just starting to study. I think i can do the first part well, most nervous about the speaking part.

Do you have any tips outside if the Naarnederland review kit?

Also if there's anyone willing to practice Dutch with me, more than welcome to contact me thru private message.

Thanks!!

HI, do you still have the torrent link,
Im trying to find it but I've had no luck :(

Hi!
Ive been waiting for my civic integration exam for 7 weeks now. Ive read some took only 4-6 weeks average of waiting time and passed it.

Does it mean that the longer it takes for them to assess the exam, the more chances it will not pass the passing rate because of longer assesment?

it took 5 weeks with my imburgering exam result and 5 weeks as well on the MVV

Hello. I got my Inburgering exam result almost 8weeks. 7wks and 5days in total with all perfect score.  And now we're in the process of MVV. How many days did you received a letter from IND regarding the payment? Its been almost 2 weeks now and we havent received any acknowledgement letter from them on how to pay.

Hello. I got my Inburgering exam result almost 8weeks. 7wks and 5days in total with all perfect score.  And now we're in the process of MVV. How many days did you received a letter from IND regarding the payment? Its been almost 2 weeks now and we havent received any acknowledgement letter from them on how to pay.

Hmm I'm not really sure because my partner went personally to Ind to submit documents for MVV and made payment there right away. Maybe that is why it just took us 5 weeks all in all to wait for the result. Goodluck sis.. From which part of NL are you?

Rotterdam.
We dont know that you can actually submit personally to IND because the only option there is thru post snail mail.  Thanks sis!

thats what we thought too.. hehe..anyway Goodluck😉

Hello everyone! I'm new here.  I am from Cali Colombia, married to a wonderful Dutch guy for 12 years, we have 3 crazy kids and we are considering the possibility of moving to the NL. My husband left the NL 20 years ago and now he wants to move back. We never speak Dutch, actually his Dutch is a bit rusty, we speak English only (we lived in the US for 12 years). My situation right now leaves me almost no time to sit down and study the language.
So here is my first big question: could we move on a temporary stay visa (I think that is for a stay up to 6 months) so I can enroll in Dutch course and emerge into the language and culture before I take the Civic Integration Test?
Thanks!!!

Hi, did you take the exam while in the Netherlands?

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Do your husband has the Dutch nationality?
In that case you can apply for this as well.
You don't have to apply for a temporary residency. But you need to pass the inburgeringscursus and it can't be done in the Netherlands. Check the nearest Dutch embassy for details or visit the website of the immigration office who is also responsible for the decisions: www.ind.nl.
The site is in English as well.

Maybe your hubs needs a course too?

Hi. Thanks for replying. my husband is a Dutch citizen.  I did think I had to take the test, however I don't have the time to study right now, and we would like to move asap. I was wondering if I could take the test later while in the NL.

Could you share the torrent link. :)