3 Bears International/Little Explorers Montessori

Hello,

I am moving to Accra this summer with my two boys (3 & 5) and need to urgently decide on a school for them.  I'd like them to attend the same school and have narrowed it down to 3 Bears International or Little Explorers Montessori.  Can anyone give me any information which might help me compare the two? I imagine that 3 Bears will be more structured than the Montessori school, but apart from that I'd love to hear about any direct experience that anyone might have with either school. 

Equally important question- we will be living in the airport residential area (closer to the Tema motorway) and I am concerned about traffic and how long it could take to reach Little Explorers, if I go with that option.  I've been given a range of 20 minutes to 1 hour from some sources, but that's a huge range so I don't know what to think!  Again, would really appreciate a realistic estimate on this front.

Thanks!
junko

Hi there,
actually we just moved here 2 weeks ago and and we live in east lagon area and we want to admit our son in one of the Montessori school but all of them seems very far from where we are.any suggestions please!
3Beers is not an option,they admit only potty-ready toilet and my son is still not ready yet.
thanks!