ON ARRIVAL VISA AT DAKAR AIRPORT

Hi,
Can any one guide me, about on arrival visa at the Dakar airport ? We are planning to visit Dakar
with my two friends. We have no Senegal embassy in our country. We are from Bangladesh. What are the documents needed to show ? How much is the visa fee ?
Thanks.

saeedmdali
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi

Go to visasenegal.sn/en/.   You will find all the info you need

Yes you can I recently traveled to Dakar in the last two weeks. They now have a station set up for on arrival visas.

Hai,
Good Day,
My Name is Mohammed I am an Indian currently residing in Lagos and I had got job opportunity in Senegal. The employer insist to arrive through tourist visa from Lagos to Dakar. Can any one assist how to process for the tourist visa from lagos or is there any possibilities to get an on arrival visa in Senegal itself.

Expecting yours timely feedback as I have to travel before 20th of jan.

kajini wrote:

Hai,
Good Day,
My Name is Mohammed I am an Indian currently residing in Lagos and I had got job opportunity in Senegal. The employer insist to arrive through tourist visa from Lagos to Dakar. Can any one assist how to process for the tourist visa from lagos or is there any possibilities to get an on arrival visa in Senegal itself.

Expecting yours timely feedback as I have to travel before 20th of jan.

You cannot get visa on arrival.
You need to contact the Embassy of Senegal in Lagos.