Best place to live for an American Expat in the Netherlands?

I'm 21 years old and my husband is 22 years old. I am from California and my husband is originally from here. Right now we're staying with his parents in Den-Haag and we are searching the best city for us. I will tell you a little about our self and what we are looking for since I know everyone's ideal city is different based on their criteria. We have no children, enjoy the city life, love going to the Pathe movies, don't care much for nightlife or partying, love things being within walking or bike distance, and we love having many fun things to do which you find in most city places like Den-Haag. I would love to live in a American/UK friendly communicate since the only language I speak is English. Of course I am working on learning Dutch, but it takes time and isn't something I know immediately. I also would like to find a city where it would be easier for me to get a job only speaking English and a little Dutch, like a city with a lot of international companies. Of course I do know it's difficult to find a job without speaking Dutch, but it's my only option at the moment since I'm still learning Dutch. I know Amsterdam is the ideal place for American expats especially looking for work, but it is too expensive and crowded for us. We really love Den-Haag and enjoy staying here since it has a lot of what we're looking for and is friendly to Americans. I'm not sure how the job market is here though. Den-Haag is a bit pricey, but we will be able to make it work if it's the right place. I was wondering if anyone could give us their recommendation of other cities that would be perfect for us based on our criteria :)

Hi again!

If you rule out Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are the only two candidates left....

And I think The Hague has the best international character. For example, The Hague University offers bachelor studies in 100% English. And of course The Hague is also home to a large number of international organizations.

Best regards,

Sander van Houdt

I think you know the answer  :)