Frienship

Im just looking for friends that I can talk to while working here in Kuwait for my family..

Hi Elyza,

Please note that your topic has been moved to Kuwait forum for more visibility and for more interaction with members residing in Kuwait. :)

I think that a little introduction may help the other members to know more about you. ;)
In which field are you working please?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I'm working as sales associate in Boots Pharmacy Avenues Branch

@Elyza a tip for you on how to get the best out of this blog. Check out the Activity group thread where you'll find so many people having an active social life in Kuwait. That's actually how I broke out of the shell I kind of created around myself and started a more outgoing and more enjoyable life.

Also, one of the most rewarding things you could do on this blog is sharing. Yes, this was the key to creating a bond with many people, many of home I haven't even met and possibly even won't). So, go through the other threads on the forum for a topic of interest or another you have an experience with. Even if other people have already said what you want to say. It will let the people know that you're there and you're willing to share.

So welcome to Expat.com and good luck "expating" in Kuwait.

OK I m.ready for friendship with u

@liftwala > can you please introduce yourself? Thank you

Be careful when advertising for 'friends' as some desperate guys try to take advantage of women here.

please i want to reach bogota, colombia via florida or LA i want the cheapest way to get their from kuwait does i need visa to lay over and transit in usa > i will just stay in airport to get my another plane to colombia

please help folks .

hello i'm working with cosmetics - actually sunscreens and tanning oil i'm distributer whole waller I'm new in this business i need some information ,, please help

Ahmed Alhouti your posts have nothing to do with the theme the thread man, whats up?

there is no such thing as asking for "friends", this is not kindergarten where u could make friends by sharing your crayons, u have to actively pursue making friends, the internet offers a gateway to meet groups of people that share similar interests, but you have to search for your interests.

and mind what Kuwait411 said - lotsa desperate guys out there.