Looking for roommates in South or West of Delhi

Hi,

I'm french and 23 years old.
I go to study in new delhi!
I'm looking for a appartement with roommates for 5 month(end of july, end of december).

I know nobody in India, and I think roommate is best way to meet new people.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English

Hi,

You can look at Patel Nagar or Rajouri Garden in west

Best,
Chris

Hi Vannes,

This is Abhi. I am from Delhi but now living in England. If you can let me know your university/ institute's name then probably I can advise you some places to look for your accommodation. Delhi is a big city so it is advisable to find a place near your institute/ university.

Best wishes,

Abhi.

What are you studying ? Tell in detail, thus it would be beneficial for you if you get likeminded people of you subject.
Regards
Dev

Denethor wrote:

Hi,

I'm french and 23 years old.
I go to study in new delhi!
I'm looking for a appartement with roommates for 5 month(end of july, end of december).

I know nobody in India, and I think roommate is best way to meet new people.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English

Hello Denethor and (sorry for that) a late welcome to Expat.com ! :)
Did you find a place to settle yet? If not, maybe you should have a look at New Delhi's Classifieds -> Sharing Accomodation section.
Hope this helps

Thank you, I have found a good appartment with an Indian family, they help me a lot!

By

Oh! That's nice, then. Congrats!

Hello Simi,

How are you? my name is parmeet kaur, as i came from uk after working for two years and six month i was in hyderabad with my french and swiss friends , now i am in delhi for the work where i am looking for the room with good people, as i am working as marketing manager with french company in gurgoan, will be glad to share the flat with you, at present am in kingsway campus with my few french friends, as my office is in gurgoan i would like to see the romms near to it.

my present contact number is 9966202875 PLEASE DO CALL BE WITH YOUR FEEDBACK
MERCI
PARMEET

Hello friends,

sorry for the first post ,,,

How are you? my name is parmeet kaur, as i came from uk after working for two years and six month i was in hyderabad with my french and swiss friends , now i am in delhi for the work where i am looking for the room with good people, as i am working as marketing manager with french company in gurgoan, will be glad to share the flat with you, at present am in kingsway campus with my few french friends, as my office is in gurgoan i would like to see the romms near to it.

my present contact number is 9966202875 PLEASE DO CALL BE WITH YOUR FEEDBACK
MERCI
PARMEET

Hi Parmeet, welcome to expat-blog. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
We advise members not to post their private numbers in forum posts. You could check the New Delhi classifieds for flats or houses to share.

Best regards
Haf

THANKS SO LOT SORRY TO POSTING MY NUMBER BUT I AM IN DELHI AND LOOKING FOR THE FLAT SHARING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN SAKET AREA? WITH FRENCH OR GERMAN PEOPLE

Hello parmeet,

May be you shall also avoid cap lock lettering while posting on the forum. Thanks for your kind comprehension.

Regards

Hi apparently you can look on the classified on Expat.com