Looking to rent, option to buy in Mombassa

I am looking to rent a 3 bedroom house, must be set on large grounds, close to sea.
Looking for long term rental, with option to buy.
Need end of March.

Hi Goosen,
There are 3bedroom house for rent and others for sale in Nyali,Mombasa.

Hi,
Thank you for speedy reply, could you please forward me addresses so that my fiancee can go so long and inspect.
If photo"s can be sent, it would be appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
Mike

Assuming you are still looking, check out mombasa.olx.co.ke/houses-apartments-for-rent-cat-363

And welcome to Mombasa!!

(Moderated: Please post advert in the section housing in Mombasa)

Thank you, I will do that, I am arriving on the 25th, my wife will be stating there, I am an expat worker, busy in Liberia at the moment

Welcome to kenya. The building having Europeans tenants and overlook at beach. Plz email me once you are ready to inform you if still flat vacant or not.

Thanks

I am very interested, will be in Mombassa on the 25th/March.

I will be in contact and thanks for information.

Regards,

Mike

Hi ,
I am interested, be arriving there on the 25th of this month, I will definitely be in contact.
are there any double storey houses, with rooms upstairs.

Regards,
Mike

(Moderated: Please post advert in the housing in Mombasa section)

Hello Mike,

Finding accommodation in Kenya is like a walking in a mine field. There are a lot of traps that newcomers fall into. I am a South African housewife and have been in Kenya for the past 14 years. I live in a place called Likoni on the Shelly Beach Road. As you know by now, Mombasa is an island. Residential areas are north of the island on the mainland. My mobile number is 0722 523 147 and my email address is [email protected]. Bel of stuur epos ek sal help waar ek kan.

Take care
Regards
Thurl Jackson

Hay,

I am Richard, I am looking for a room in Mombassa, close to the sea,  with a double bed, and kitchen, and a washing place. It will be for august. I am coming from Holland. Please write me back with the prizes ?
Thank you.

Richard

[moderated: please post in the housing section]

Hi Guys,

My 2 cents: if you looking for a house, the best website to go to is [link moderated]
It is is one website that advertises on behalf of real estate agencies and also individuals who want to sell or rent their houses (or even land and offices) It is the safest to use and you will find so many options. Just know the location you want to live , go to the website and enter with all your preferences.

Hope this helps.

Ana. :top:

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Mombasa)

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)