Any work for a fashion lady?

My wife was the top sales lady at a large H&M in South West London for 4 years.  Prior to that she was a sales assistant at Mark One (5 years.)

She is a real fashion lady and has a keen eye for mixing and matching colours  She is a natural sales person with a magnetic personality.  When she left and we moved to Malta she had a following of about 50 customers (including two famous UK television personalities) who would only buy from her.

She speaks native German and English with a charming accent.

...looking for part time work in the fashion industry starting mid March.

Hi ,

you should come along to our regular weekly Expat meetings at Bianco's in St. Julians. We have quite a strong German section although we do try to keep to English when we meet.

To be a good sales person in Malta you have to be on and stay on the mobile phone when customers come into the store. And accept a minimal salary ........

Cheers
Ricky

rtintle wrote:

My wife was the top sales lady at a large H&M in South West London for 4 years.  Prior to that she was a sales assistant at Mark One (5 years.)

She is a real fashion lady and has a keen eye for mixing and matching colours  She is a natural sales person with a magnetic personality.  When she left and we moved to Malta she had a following of about 50 customers (including two famous UK television personalities) who would only buy from her.

She speaks native German and English with a charming accent.

...looking for part time work in the fashion industry starting mid March.

Have a look in the Malta times on Sunday, or on line.  The company I work for have a vacancy but the money isn't much and its corporate sales/ work wear.
Sorry moderator if I have over stepped the line oops x