Best cell phone companies in Ghana?

I have been reading post from several new members , and it really bothers me .I think you guys don't understand .There is a great chance you are being taken for your money.  Wake up and realize what people are telling you.  There is a large  scam operation going on in Accra  with the internet.  Men posing as  women looking for  some one to marry
. Sending you a picture of some one who is a model from a magazine .  Look up on your internet internet  Cafes  in Accra  they are every where. There  will be pictures of what they look like inside . I hope this helps

how good is Vodafone does Vodafone ever loose service and whats the fees on minutes

please explain why tigo is best in Ghana my girl friend has tigo and service sucks

yes its true a new phone is very costly in ghana

All telcos in Ghana have their challenges. My experience with airtel is mostly positive so can't speak for the others.
As to phones being expensive, it all depends on the type. You can get a basic phone for 10 dollars. I think the problem here is that there aren't the plans that are available in the UK and US where you pay a monthly charge for the phone and calls. In fact I just returned from the UK and bought my new Samsung phone here as it was cheaper

Questions and answers about telecommunications

Ask your question
Keeping up with the news in Ghana
By Priscilla
david lee 1
Phone service
By david lee 1
Making phone calls in Ghana
By Maximilien
international calls
By gangan2
david lee 1