DREAM TO LIVE IN ESTONIA IN OWN PEACEFULL HOUSE.

My dream to live in estonia, but i do not know that which way should select, i do not want to live for job, so what a legal right to live there ? is there any person who can help me for suggest procedure. i will be very thankful.

hi there,
I not know from which country you are. Please contact the next Estonia Embassy and ask for visa. Maybe you have an passport from Europe. This would make your entrance easier. I found out it is very helpful when you speak english very well. I am learning the Estonia LANGUAGE at the monment. It is very hard. What kind of profession do you have?
Please feel free to contact me or this blog again.
With regards
Dittmar

Hi, thanks first for cooperation. i am from india, so as a indian / asian.  i have some restrictions , i do not know accurately but only passport is not enough for me, i very confuse due to rights & procedure for legal formalities.

As a profession, i am mechanical designer / related works. but my target to change my profession due to not support health & mind.

i know about english language, but estonian language is defficult for me.

Thanks & bye.

Hello there,
plaese contact the Estonia Embassy in New Dehli to check your visa.
With regards
Dittmar

Thanks, First for your suggestion,  But here in india, too much population, so no any embassy have time for reply / help individual, so here in india, so many consultants, they advice us for rules & regulations, but they know / able to support for solid candidate. who have reason for living in estonia or any other country. unfortunately i have no any solid reason for living estonia, so i am very hesitate, i think, i require any permanent resident who lives estonia, who can give full surety to embassy, but i do not have any solid person for this who can take responsibility. (even i am not sure for this point)

because this is my dream, i will try any way for this, & i am not in hurry, & i believe god will help me.

http://www.newdelhi.vm.ee/
Hello There, Please Visit The Website.Sorry You Have To Contact The Embassy For Visa. This Is Nessessary. Sorry I Not Understand Your Rush.  Please Contact The Embassy.
With Regards
Dittmar

Hello
Im honest - you need to speak Estonian to find the job. I recommend you start to learn the language already now. Also Russian language is highly valued on job market. As majority companies have Russian business partners.

i will try to contact them, i think you are right.

Thanks !

hi
you go to the estonian embassy in india i think they will help you.
you have to show your financial strength then they will give the maximum help

estonia is a nice country, lots of pretty girls )) i am from india by the way. i visited in 2012, and would want to live there some day.