Baking classes in Dhaka

Hi my name is Mili. I take baking classes in Gulshan I Dhaka. I teach beautiful cakes and classic deserts which everyone loves. You can learn fruit cake, marble cake, lemon cake, cocoa walnut brownies, chocolate brownies, chocolate mouse, lemon soufflé, chocolate cheese cake, creme brulee, chocolate soufflé, puddings and many more. I have a Facebook page called Baking classes in Dhaka. Plz check it out for further information or call me on 01833180492.
cheers.

Hi m.ray,

Please post your advert in the in the cooking classes in Dhaka section with details of the the courses you offer. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

:) Hello Mr.  David,

I have posted my advert under cooking classes section. Can I put the entire course information here? Plz advice.

Thanks in advance.
Rgds.
M.ray.

Sir
Can you send me more info about your school,,
courses,, dates.. fees.. how many years or month courses

Carl Victor

[email protected]

I thought my aunt Mili posted.She is very new to thi sinternet stuff.
I opened her a blog:milisjatra.blogspot.com - My aunts blog on Bangladesh

I myself also have a blog: zindagisnotsmooth.blogspot.com - Getting around Dhaka

May be you should post some pics.
Cheers!

Sir
Can you pls send me info for my sisters who are very interested in your classes. They are also coming to Bangladesh next month on a business trip.

How log is the course
How much is the fees
When are the starting dates

[email protected]

Carl Victor

Dear Mr Carl victor, please give me your mail address.  l'll send you all the details of the class including the fees and timing.
Rgds
m.ray.

Sir

Thanks for your mail.

[email protected]

regards

Carl Victor

Hello Mili,

I am intereseted to take the baking course you offer. It would be really appreciable if you could send me the course fee, timetable, and other requirements.

Thank you.

Farhana.