British male expat requires long term room in Abu Dhabi

Hi i am looking to rent a room long term in Abu Dhabi for use during the week as I live in Dubai at the weekends

Hi Dave!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You can check over dubizzle maybe? if that will help or post in housing forum of this site for more possibility of response and exposure on your query.

Regards,

Yneng :)

Yneng thank you for such a quick reply and advice

Your welcome Mr. Dave,,,

Wishing you a great day.

Yneng :)

halo sir;

what type of room do you require? w/ attached bathroom? how much is your budget? which area do you prefer in abu dhabi? i have an egyptian friend who can rent you a room somewhere in tourist club area, do you like to met him and perhaps he will show you the room? let me know -so that you both could exchange numbers and set up a meeting.

Hi I will be looking for a bedroom with attached bathroom.  I am working downtown so the closer to the World Trade Center the better.  I will also need a car parking space.  I will only be there 4 nights a week as i live in Dubai at the weekends. Regards Dave

Budget depends on the quality of the place

ahh its within my area cuz im staying just opposite world trade center. i think you can check the residential units near marks and spencer here. im not sure if EPICO (my accomodation property management) do have an available place here in our building.

regards

yneng

yneng you really are being very helpful to me - what sort of prices do you pay?

well the flat under epico for this year is around 100k per year but its a 3 bedroom. maybe a one bedroom will be enough for you. im staying in a hotel apartment converted into a residential place so quite comfortable enough. and literally opposite WTC hehe.  you can call this number, 026567084 from EPICO. maybe you can inquite to her (Ara) if there is an available one bed room in dalma plaza.

regards,

yneng

many thanks Yneng i will do this - it would be perfect. Regards Dave

no problem sir. hope i would be able to help in some way :)

regards

yneng ;)

Do you sit posting things on this all day?

lol no sir.. im just receiving notifications in my email and if i am into replying then i think no harm to post as long as it can help :)

Well it is very refreshing to meet helpful people, greatly appreciated.  And don't call me sir!

Lol,why don't you want to be called sir :) .Its a sought of respect here in Abudhabi to call someone sir, though i dont do it not unless i dont know the persons name.I find it difficult to utter the word sir.

Hello Tracey

Well I was an officer in the British Navy and was always called sir.  I prefer to be called by my name.  Difficult though as I have over a hundred people working for me who call me sir!

Yneng,dont call Dave sir :D

:)

hahahaha,my boss too doesnt like to be called sir or even Mr...he just want to be addressed by his name.Dave u cant avoid to be called sir by a Filipino i guess its at the tip of their tongue unlike me it has to be forced out of my throat. :D

Hello dave,

My name is sona ,how are you?