English speaking person looking for part time work

My husband and I will be moving to Malta this summer. We will be looking for part time work but only speak English. We only want part time work as we are semi retired. Is this possible. We are both English and willing to do anything.

Neilnicollebrien430 wrote:

My husband and I will be moving to Malta this summer. We will be looking for part time work but only speak English. We only want part time work as we are semi retired. Is this possible. We are both English and willing to do anything.

Hello and good day!!!   There is a requirement of an English speaker to talk over the phone.  Its a morning job only. It is work from home.  A list will be provided and you will be required to talk to them, offcourse a script will also be provided to you.
The details can be worked out later if you are interested to work.
You can send me a private message if you like.
Thanks.

Thanks so much for taking the trouble to reply to us. We will be in Malta in May. If the opportunity is still available please let us know. Regards Caroline and Neil

Ps we are new to this blog and don't know how to send private message. Thanks

Click on the name of the person who you want to send a message to, when the new window opens look at the top right and you will see a bar to click entitled send a message. Click on that, compose the message and then send it. remember to look for any responses later.