Need Two Room Flat

I Need Two Room Flat For Two Persons Only Any Suggestions.

Hello itsmefahad,

Can you tell us more about the kind of flat you are looking for? Do you want to rent or buy please?

In which area of Jeddah would you prefer to find an accommodation?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Dear Hasnaa,
Thanks for the reply i need normal flat in jeddah for rent but near to tahlia / fasiliya because i do job on Tahlia , if one room flat available so also no problem for time being i will manage it.

I hope the below link will help you.

expatriates.com/classifieds/saudi/housingavailable/

Thanks
Shameem

Link Under Review , When Link Enable I Will Review And Update The Post.

Jeddah Expatriates.com//classifieds/saudi/housingavailable/

Shameem,
Daily I Spent Two Hours To Find A House On This Website, But Still The Same I Need House And There Only With House Hold Items And Lots Of Time Too Much Far Even right now i am on the web!

just try to search on google in arabic جدة شقق للإيجار السكن (jeddha flat/housing rentals), then there are many websites available.

I assure you that it will help you

Thanks
Shameem

Thankyou I try it!

i need 4 room flat (2 bedrooms ,2 bathrooms,a kitchen,and 2 drawing rooms ).with very low price in mushrefa,al arbaeen street in jeddah as soon as possible. please hurry!!!!!

i need an apartment in mushrefah al arbaeen street in jeddah. with 4 rooms and very low price(15000-18000)as soon as possible.please help!!!!

good day! would appreciate any assistance in finding a 2 bedroom apartment in al rawdah or a 1 bedroom unit in any compound nearby.will be moving in august. please let me have an idea of the prices as well.

best regards! :cheers:

hi Shuja, you may find many aparments for rent in Hai Alsafa side of Arbaeen street. You may contact a property dealer (مكتب العقار)near the area who can help you find an apartment for fixed charges.

To all those who are looking for an accommodation, please post an advert in the section housing in Jeddah.

Thank you,

Hasnaa