After advise and help!

Hey my names Chris, I'm going to Cambodia in April and have a couple of weeks wondering the contryside and then I'm after finding a chef job I'm a young qualified Australian chef  looking to learn khmer cuisine and teach western fine dining. I don't really mind where in Cambodia I find a job. I'm trying to get visas at the moment but every where official and otherwise are giving me different info. Can I get a bussines visa on arrival with out a bussines inviting me or do I get a tourist visa then find a job and change my visa? Any info or advise would be great. Regards Chris

This topic has been covered extensively and the information is easily found on the internet.

But, to answer your query. ..as an Australian PP holdet  you can get an Ordinary/E-type visa (formerly known as a business visa) on arrival for $25 which is valid for 1 month. You can then extend it for 3, 6, 12 mths (only 6 & 12 mth extensions are multiple entry/exit).

In regards to finding work as a chef here...good luck. You may be able to get a job at a hotel or guesthouse If you're lucky or possibly at one of the higher end hotels,  but don't expect the kind of wages that you're used to in Oz.

Also ensure that you have enough savings to cover your expenses whilst looking for a job, and enough for a return flight home incase you are unsuccessful in gaining employment.

Hi Chris,

give me your email and I explain it to you

It's better to get business visa on arrival than you can extent for 1 year they don't ask any document on arrival instead of tourist visa you pay 25 us and get special visa (business visa)