Study in Malaysia

Hi
My son is willing to go to sunway university by this June engineering education.
According to university he will study half course in Malaysia n half in USA and final degree will be granted from American university.
Looking to hear from you guys more about sunway university n their reputation.

Regards

Baloushi wrote:

Hi
My son is willing to go to sunway university by this June engineering education.
According to university he will study half course in Malaysia n half in USA and final degree will be granted from American university.
Looking to hear from you guys more about sunway university n their reputation.

Regards

well go ahead Sunway University is a good place with a good reputation, I have graduated from Sunway Uni in 2008 my certificate is granted from UK. good luck to your son.

Yes I agree with Aly963, Give Sunway a try. Personally I never graduated from any Universities in Malaysia so I don't know the standard, but if your son can complete the other half of his studies in the USA, well the USA have most of the best Universities in the world so that should be good. Which university in the USA will he study at?

Hi,
Thanks for your recommendation.
Mike, they have around six or seven universities in USA which they are referring

It all depends on the university in America. Best to check top 500 universities or rankings in USA to see if it has a decent reputation

But sunway is better than taylors and others.

He just told me that the second option is Notingham university in Malaysia.

Nottingham University is fine. It's not the best but still very decent. It's not like you need to go to LSE or Imperial College or Oxford right? What Universities have they proposed in the USA.