Job offer from Netwasal/UAE Ministry of labor

I was contacted about a week ago about what sounds like an awesome opportunity. I am not sure how they got my contact information. I possibly could have applied to a job with them during one of my rampaged teaching job searches.
I am just want to know some more information about the company. They did not do a skype interview, and they really rushed my application. They claimed that they had to or my job would be taken by a teacher that really wanted the position. I have been and am currently being compliant. I do want this opportunity, but I have been a victim of a teaching scam before. I just want to make sure that this sounds legit. This is the website, that they are giving me
http://www.mol.gov.ae/indexEng.aspx#

I would really appreciate any feed back, regarding this hiring process in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks so much!! Masika

P.S this is a really great website! I wish I would have known about while I was in Korea!

Hello,

Please do let me know how I can be of help. The website is legitimate of course (anything that ends with .AE is legitimate as it has to go a very thorough registration process).

However, I suggest that you look deeply into this and feel free to ask me to validate anything you want, I can give someone at the Ministry a call and confirm anything you want.

Regards,
Samer

This is a scam! Thanks everyone for you feed back anyway!

:(

Masika

How did u find out? have u moved to dubai anyway thogh?

No I didn't come there.
The number one red flag was that they really rushed my application. I didn't reply for one day and they told me to hurry up.
They did not do a skype interview, or any type of interview.
They made me do all the leg work for the visa and then when I finished filling  out all the paperwork they told me that they needed 385 dollars to continue processing. I told them that my future employers should pay for that, and I would contact them.I also told them that,"Unfortunately I do not feel comfortable sending any amount of money via western Union." From what I have read, my place of employment should cover the cost of the visa/labor permit. I then google searched the email address and that is when it came up. They responded with, "I WILL DELETE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU DONT PAY AFTER TOMORROW
WE DONT PLAY HERE."

So that is that! I am glad that I found out, but no prospective employer should make you pay anything before you get the job!

Glad you found out in time! Thats right, i believe you cannot sponser yourself when you come here for employment.

Good luck with the job search.