Plan to move ,So new job required ..

Hello ..
i plan to move to Adana in the next few months, and i'm looking for a job for Arabic and English speaker for the beginning till i learned Turkish ..
i'm a Spinning engineer with a good experience in installing the machine and in it's technology..
so can i find a job by my English for the beginning?
i wish if any one can help me here>>
Thanks ..

Hi Mhmd.Ab,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your little introduction. :)

I think that it is possible for you to have a job with your arabic and english skills only. In the website below, i saw some job vacancies listed which do not require the mastery of turkish language. Here is the website : http://www.learn4good.com/jobs/language … ry/turkey/

I also think that you can drop your CV in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Adana section but don't forget to mention your language skills, experience and qualifications please. It may also give you a little boost. ;)

Do you plan to settle permanently in Adana please?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Ohhhh
thank you very much for this value information ,it's look very useful for me..
actually i plan to live in adana for the hole life if i could find i good job ..
Do you settle in Adana please?

Thank you for helping me..

Hello Mhmd.Ab,

Priscilla is from the Expat.com team, but please tell me, did you find something concerning your job search?

If you have specify questions about your move, please do not hesitate to post them here.

Don't forget to send a resume in the jobs section. It might help.

Thank you,
Christine