HELLO FROM SAUDI ARABIA

hello how are u
I want u help me to work to gather
in PRING hosemaide TO SAUDI ARABIA SO WORK AS BORKER

SHBEEB

Indonesians were banned from working in Saudi because so many were raped and/or murdered.
I'm unsure if that still applies.

Shbeeb, I personally do everything and anything I can to persuade or prevent any Indonesian women I know from moving to SA as a domestic worker.  The risks are simply too great, and SA government's support of these domestic workers is far too little.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h … 6bih%3D454

I have a Moroccan domestic workers
After three weeks of submission of the application and reach Qatar
Wages recruitment simple
Payment and after the arrival of employment
INQUIRIES CONTACT Abovhd

Tut tut tut

Ubudian wrote:

Shbeeb, I personally do everything and anything I can to persuade or prevent any Indonesian women I know from moving to SA as a domestic worker.  The risks are simply too great, and SA government's support of these domestic workers is far too little.

Especially when the man asking for a worker turns out to be an agent.
One lie probably means there are more lies.

Fred, this is human trafficing as far as I'm concerned.  I think the ban has been lifted, but I'm not sure, and if so, that's too bad.

I've decided to report this post but will request the contact details only be removed.
It would be handy to serve as warning for ladies that may be tempted to apply.

Ubudian wrote:

Fred, this is human trafficing as far as I'm concerned.  I think the ban has been lifted, but I'm not sure, and if so, that's too bad.

It is.
The bloke has adverts for workers all over the internet, some using different names.
Frankly, it'd dodgy as hell.