New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourself here

Thanks  happy to know  it...Thailand  is really  amazing  country . .I warn  welcome  u...u can find  every  kind of jop and easy to Live here...so please  keep in touch  with  me . .Let me know  anything  if I can do for u..have nice  day  bye..alex

You cannot practice law in Thailand as it is reserved for Thais

If you work in a Law office then you need a work permit

Not easy

you dont look old enough to retire and so you need a visa but you wont get one for 12 months unless you are working
Working needs a work permit
1 work permit needs 4 Thais on the pay roll
very complicated

better read up on working in Thailand
what jobs you can do and what you cant do

it costs to get a work permit

and it costs the company more to keep a foreigner on the pay roll

its not easy

I am also an English Teacher - have a Master's in Teaching English to non-English speakers, and around 12 years experience in it. Also, can teach law - have been a teacher of law and business studies. Any idea or lead for me? Thanks a lot! :)

Hello everyone
I am new to the forums. Hoping to get some information about a potential move to bangkok in the next 6 months or so.

Does anyone have any suggestions for employment opportunities? I am a consultant pharmacist in Australia (BPharm + 2 year accreditation degree) and my special interests are in the areas of general paediatric pharmacy, and diabetes (type 1 myself!) Would really love to know what kinds of jobs might be suitable for my qualifications? Thinking R+D  or clinical trials but dont know where to start looking!

Otherwise, I have already looked into health insurance and i know visas can be tricky unless you can find a company who will sponsor you. I am also looking for possible friends to meet up with or clubs and societies to gain once i get there.

Thanks!

you still need the school to sponsor you with a WP and this costs them money.
if they dont sponsor you you cannot work legally

Hi everyone !

I'm Anaïs a french student and new on this forum.
I will be intern in Phuket from March to August ! =) I never went to Thaïland so i'm here to find informations that could help me =)

Anaïs

hola, alguien habla español??
informacion sobre thailandia?

hi, speak spanish, or italian, I me like go to thailand, you knock any? thank

Hello, I just joined.  I am retired from university teaching and have lived here continuously for about 12 years. :cool:
I am a refugee from a crabby group on another Thailand visa blog and seek to avoid crabby, complaining, and foul tempered. :(
I am American and live here with my Thai wife.  I will be happy to discuss informally the fun adaptations needed to live with a smile here. :D
Khnom

Hi alex her am living  Thailand  last  few years . ..If my friend  need any information . .Please  contact  me here thanks

Hi alex here if u need any information  please  contact  me thanks . .Welcome  to  Thailand

Hi everyone.
What are your thoughts in getting a degree in thailand? I came across Stamford International University which is located in bangkok. I have a bachelor programme that I am interested being offered in that university too.
How are the probabilities of getting a job in Thailand when having a degree in bangkok as compared to other countries?

Hi! I hope you could help  me to get a job there. I am here now in my country Philippines just last month before my free visa expired.
I have 9 years working experienced as Filipino Chef. I am willing to work any job related in hospitality
I want to be with my family there but I must have to get a job to be able to support them.
You can contact me through my email add [email protected].
Thank you very much.
Best regards.

Hello! Yeah you are right. I could get family visa but I need a job for me to be able to support them. Thanks for your concern. Have a good day.

most Thais that work in offices have a degree of sorts
so this does not guarantee a job
plus the company or organisation hiring you needs to sponsor your work permit

:D sawaddeeka
welcome to thailand^^ i'm thai nice to meet u all

Hi,
I've only been in Bangkok for a little while but I know that I'll be living here for at least 3 or 4 years (my boss told me). Anyway, it's a great place so far. Can anyone help me with the best places to eat Thai food, study Thai language and find out of the way places to visit? I'm living on Sukhumvit but I want to get to know as much of the city as I can.

Cheers
Ross

Thanks  happy  to  know  about  u . .My name  is  alex  living  Thailand  last  few  years  so please  I can take u best thai  restaurant  in bangkok . .so please  contact  my number  or line idd.my number  is  0827896802 . .and my line  idd  is  alexbkk666 . Thanks  see you  have nice  day .

Welcome  am alex  living  Thailand  last  few  years  so please  I can help u anything . .If u want take care  and please  keep  in  touch  with  me  thanks

hi...sir this is Roger and i can speak .. English ( Fluent ) Thai ( bit ) Urdu( mother tongue) PUNJABI
and I wanna work as tourism guide ,,,, you can interview me sir ,,
my contact ( 093-009-9798 ) Personal ,,,,,,, number ,, Thank you
Regard:
Roger James

Hi
Am from Pakistan having experience of security field as a security manager in Dubai,now in Thailand to find out some good opportunity in any field.if any one can help me to find out any job in Thailand i will be more thankful
Kind Regards
Mirza

Hi everyone, Im a young professional teacher from the Philippines, currently working as a teacher in Thailand. Its my pleasure to be in this blog.

[Moderated: Please no adverts on the forum, I invite you to register your services in our Business directory ]

Mirza  sab hope u doing wel . .so thanks  for contact  me . ..so if u need  any  information  or help u contact  with my number . .My friend  told me yesterday . .hope u will get good jop soon...so please  tell me what u want do in bkk.take care see u

I am lose because of war in Syria,, I was earn good money but I buy home to my family.
I have now enough money to live in Thailand and many experience.
Thanks for your interesting

It's very interesting to see so many nationalities coming to Thailand to look for jobs. It not easy as you may think because if you're not have the skill trade field then youre not needed. No employer will sponsor your work permit as it's not cheap. If you're thinking of other Asian countries, it's the same too. Just ask yourself, how easy for foreigners to get jobs in your own country. Every country will protect their own nationality for jobs first before opening to foreigners. Those available jobs are usually hard labour in any country. Asians work in western countries are hard labour too whereby their own people don't want to work.

I wish you the best in looking for a job. May you have the strength to find a job.

Buongiorno Simona,
mi chiamo Francesco e vivo a Pesaro nelle Marche.
leggo stamane del tuo pensiero di trasferirti in Thailandia e devo dire che il mio è di trasferirmi a Chiang Mai o Bangkok.
Essendo supportato da un grande gruppo bancario mi auguro di non incontrare problemi se non quelli di ambientamento. La scelta, personale, è derivata dal fascino prorompente della Thailandia oltre che ad usi e costumi. Poi si, in Italia pur amando questo paese, oramai..
Ciao e a presto
:)

Dear
Am still looking to find out some job but its very hard to create some place so may be i will think  some thing more other then job
Regards

partoora wrote:

Buongiorno Simona,
mi chiamo Francesco e vivo a Pesaro nelle Marche.
leggo stamane del tuo pensiero di trasferirti in Thailandia e devo dire che il mio è di trasferirmi a Chiang Mai o Bangkok.
Essendo supportato da un grande gruppo bancario mi auguro di non incontrare problemi se non quelli di ambientamento. La scelta, personale, è derivata dal fascino prorompente della Thailandia oltre che ad usi e costumi. Poi si, in Italia pur amando questo paese, oramai..
Ciao e a presto
:)

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thank you.

You are right 100%

Hi All !!

I am Joseph Chew from Malaysia. I came to Thailand to start my business in supplying cotton wall coating material. Is actually 100% natural material and looks like a wall carpet after install. Am here to look for interested business partners in opening dealership or anybody who is interested to venture in a new business in Thailand are welcome. My company name is BELKA (Thailand) Co,.Ltd. BELKA (belka.com.my) or to understand more you can also see a short video in youtube youtube.com/watch?v=AWT2CWVxTEA Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.

hi my name is michel.i am a textile technician ,expert in weaving ,spinning for cotton and blends.have been living in thailand since 1974,i am from belgium.i have a permanent resident permit and alien certificate.been employed by a thai textile company for the past 40 yeras.nice to meet you all .

you can look it up on thaivisa it lists the jobs reserved for thai nationals .39 i believe.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437633

Thanks!

Closed