New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

[Moderated: please post in jobs section pls]

DEAR FRIEND
  I iraqi rfugee living in india before seven years in kashmir state my age is 57 years and i can speak arabic and english and when you introduce your self i wil discuss more information with you please send your answer to my email address and thank you.
email address    [email protected]

Hello. i am from Hyderabad.working in Pune

Hello. i came from the philippines

hi , welcome aca

hie to all...
   My name is Shekar Naik...
im from INDIA/Hyderabad. ...doing my graduation ....( civil engineering )

I like to travel al over the world my life time. .
want to meet new people. ...
hehheehee...I dont know what to say more  :-):-):-):-):-P:-P
    thatzzzzzz it..:-):-)

hi shekar
welcome

@alpeshc
thanxx buddy

Hello there! I'm an American staying in Hyderabad. I'm not sure exactly how long I am here, but I'm working here temporarily. I'm a musician/ songwriter/ guitarist and interested in meeting/ playing with musicians. I'm also interested in running and playing soccer with people, and other sports like basketball, etc. I work in the day but am free nights / weekends! Hit me up at [email protected]

[Moderated: pls post in the India classes classifieds section]

I am not pinoy @ Edna Paderes

Hello, Glad to be here with you!
I am from Italy, I am willing to move to Kerala, Cochin, or surrounding areas. I am looking for a job, possibly in the field of education (I have a foreign languages degree and I can speak Italian, English, Spanish and French). I have also a master degree in English translation and Interpretation and more than 7 years of work experience as translator.
I am just looking for some advice about to get a job there, if anyone of you can help me please, feel free to contact me.
Warning: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LOVE AFFAIRS, BOYFRIENDS OR WHATEVER! If you can seriously help me you will be welcome otherwise don't get in touch with me.

Hello J. JOY YOHANNAN, do you think you can help me to find a job in Cochin?

I will be arriving in Mumbai soon.. Can someone point me in the direction of a facilitator to meet me, set me up in a hotel and handle getting an apartment as soon as I arrive?

Thanks Julien, I appreciate your help. I'm looking to have a taste of India possibly in the future to come out and work. It's always been a dream of mine to live. I haven't booked accommodation yet so looking for guidance on places to stay, visit, eat, etc....and of course meet new people.

Hello guys,im prashanth and live in Chennai,pondicherry..i love meeting and learning about different cultures..i have lived in Paris for a while and I speak a few languages,im a yoga and meditation enthusiast and teach people too.i would be more than happy to help someone visiting India with help or any info they need..i teach poor and spastic kids who can't afford education for 2hrs every evening,im single and love doing voluntary service..looking FWD to finding some good buddies here.

Hi Prashanth,

It would be great to be in touch. The sort of work that you do appeals to me. Are you on Facebook?

Look forward to staying in touch.

Mel

Hi to Everyone..My Name is Karan..

[Modérated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory]

Hi All,

I am New to Expat.com.

I am a Software  Engineer. Looking forward for a travelling partner.

Regards,
Kaps

Edna Nice to hear From u...

Hello Friends I M Deepak Jain From India This Month I Am Going To South Africa For Job with an Electronics Company. I would Like to Meet New Friends There any belong To Africa Nation forward me a mail on my this email id is Deepakj243[@] gmail.com.

hi I am from India,,looking forward to meet new friends from different countries and culture..i m going to south Africa this month but i love to meet new people from different culture and diffrent country's No Bar For any country u can Approach me through My Email id is deepakj243[@]gmail.com

Hi am helping you u can interest me contact my ph 9705168246

SIR,i am pawandeep singh from india i am farmer my experince ten years dairy farming and agriculture farm please give me chance for this job i am wating your answere thanks . mobile number. 09872980284. 09888789489

[Moderated: please post in the Professional spaces in India section ]

Hi everyone I am rahul

Helo every1 im frm hyderabad,i lyk making new frnds frm different countries,people visiting to hyderabad cn cntact me,i wil help u in al ways possible

[moderated: no free ads + pls register in the business directory]

Hi Urith,

There are many coaching centers in Bangalore where you can join as a Spanish Teacher, Getting a job first and then coming to India might not be possible because for the teaching profession.

But if you come down then definately you will get an opportunity, because in Bangalore there are many Indians who learn foregin languages, and if worst comes to worst then for the time being you can teach in a english to Kinder Garden kids, which I can assure you, because that belongs to my Aunt.

you can come down and stay with my Aunt for free, just help her in the Kinder Garden as long as you don't get a job.

Regards,
Kevin

Hi Renu,

Welcome, to the forum and I am too in Bangalore now, in the end of June or July I will be travelling to China, you may join me.

Regards,
Kevin.

Hi,

If you are willing to stay with my Aunt (she is 52 years old) you can stay free of cost because she has a Play School, and if you can help her little bit with the kids, it will basically an advertisement to the parents of the kids who study there that there is a foreginer to interact with the kids and teach them !!

Regards,
Kevin

Currently in Bangalore

You have to get a contract job in india from italy. Send your cv to schools, university, international companies. With tourist visa you are not allowed to work.

:)

Gowri A wrote:

:)

Hi Gowri and welcome to Expat.com
As a new member could you please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

:dumbom: I am glad that you are aggressive for help to others people in our country. i am also try to help other persons as well as possible which is accordingly my nature and capacity.

Namaste everyone,

im from morocco living at navi Mumbai, im married to an indian, im doing MBA also its my 2 end year in india I would like to meet people from morocco, kindly help me. I love travelling, music, Bollywood movies, painting, >

Hello everybody!

My name is Maged, and I'll be moving to Mumbai in a couple of days. I'm an architecture student, and will be working as an intern in Mumbai for 6 months. I'm very curious to discover the country, meet new persons, and taste Indian cuisine. I speak French, German, Swiss German, English and Arabic, and am always happy to have a chat. Hope to see you around!  :)

Hi everyone. Im a dubbing director based here in India :) Nice to meet you all :)

Closed