New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

Hi everyone
This is Abheek 23 years old male basically from Uttar Pradesh and now in Jaipur. I want to see this whole beautiful world before my last breath. I love making new contacts.
Feel free to contact me guys and believe me you'll find me friendly and interesting

Unfortunatly my previous a/c blocked don't know why :(

Hi,

i am indian from eastern part of india. I am 26, male,  a working professional, looking to meet tourists and expats(male/female) from countries other than India. i  am fluent in English and Hindi, and wouldlove to meet new people.Being a native,  I may help you in providing general guidance as well, purely depending on the topic and my knowledge about it.

Interested individuals may contact me through this post or send me a pm.

Hello friends.. I am from ahmedabad india, i have completed my pilot training from manila, ph, stayed there for 2years
Right now m in ahmedabad, wud love to meet expats from other countries.
And wud b happy to help them in any possible way.
Thank you all
Zuby zub ;)

hey folks ,
marcus here from london .now i m in mumbai .just wondering wanna link up for drinks .

cheers.

I'll be glad to share information with you :D

Avoid Sharing your Phone number

Hi

I am a graduate civil engineer with over 20 years of experience working internationally for various construction projects at various projects

I am a Indian origin Australian citizen

Currently I am living in Perth, Western Australia

Hi,
I am sunil from pune part of india. I am 24, male,  a working professional, looking to meet tourists and expats(male/female) from countries other than India. i  am fluent in English and Hindi, and wouldlove to meet new people.Being a native,  I may help you in providing general guidance as well, purely depending on the topic and my knowledge about it.

Please stop sharing your mobile numbers

Hello

My names is Amelia.

Moving to Bangalore in a month from the UK and looking for friends.

hi

osam aljuride wrote:

hi

As the topic of this thread is to introduce yourself  please feel free to do so.

For security purposes please do not post personal contact details like phone numbers,  FB accounts, email addresses on an open forum.

Hi, this is Mehul from Pune - India......

Hi all,

I've just moved here from Australia for work. The Delhi winter is quite an adjustment from an Australian summer! I'll be living here in Delhi for the next few years and it would be great to have some friendly faces around the city.

Cheers,
Mel

Hi all,

Thanks, I don't know how to express but it really feels  good after reading all the above messages. From Sydney and moving to Mumbai in April 2015 for business. though it  will be a new environment and  culture for me, I am sure to make good friends from all over the world through this blog.
Thanks Expat.com

Kingdom of Dreams is India's first live entertainment, theatre and leisure destination

Hi. I'm Warren, 30, from Manila. I expect to arrive in Mumbai on February 13. I'm looking for a room or apartment to rent for three months. I prefer one that is near Tata Memorial Hospital.

I hope to meet friends and travel buddies to see India during my stay.

Can everybody please join this group on Facebook. Call for quick release of international crew of 35 held in India,Tamil Nadu
It is a disgrace that these 23 Europeans have been held in chennai without charge since there charges were dropped by the madurai high court on July 2014.
Its about time people in chennai are aware of these innocent men's plight! They are unable to work due to no visa as the Indian coast guard forced them into the country and have no means to support there families back home.
Shame on you Tamil Nadu and India!!!!!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437609

Thanks!

Closed