New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the India forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in India if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hello i am from Philippines i want to explore hyderabad  and want to meet saina nehwal...

saina nehwal practices in pullela Gopichand Academy in Gachibowli hyderabad ...you can meet her there provided she is in the city and training at the academy

Hi everybody!

ItŽs quite possible that I am going to live in Chennai or New Delhi as of April or May. Well, I introduce first: my name is Álvaro Hipólito, and IŽm a Spanish guy who is looking for a job as a Teacher of Spanish.

I would be pleased to meet people by here, expat living a few years in India above all, so they can talk me about life in India.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

Álvaro

Hola Alvaro,

Daniel owned a successful Spanish Language center in Hyderabad, India.

He is currently back in caracas.

Reachout to him on email : [email protected]

Cheers,
Isaac

Hi Isaac! Beautiful name!

Thank you very much for your quick message. IŽve just sent an email to Gabriel asking him information about cost of living in India.

I am going maybe to Chennai or New Delhi. IŽve seen you are living in other city. If I go finally there, we could be in touch.

Thanks again and good luck in your project of going to Austria.

Álvaro

Hi Everyone, am Ayodele Michael.
Well am new here and am from Nigeria, i came looking because i need help with challenge of shipping a few items from India to Nigeria. I hope its going to be fun here and looking forward to meeting remarkable people.....On the record, thanks for the nice welcome.

Not a big deal to meet her. But, maybe you need to hang out for 3-4 days to get to meet her.  She trains in a famous academy where it is possible for the visitors to meet her. I stay in Hyd , its a nice place with all good places worth visiting. What exactly u wanna see in Hyderabad other than saina?

Hi, my name is Urith and I'm form Mexico, I will love go India, but I wanna find a job first as a Spanish teacher. As well, a kind of help would be graet about the living style and the cost of live.

Regards!!

:)

Hi.. I am Santosh 49 from Mumbai india.I am in to restrarant business since 12 yrs. in Mumbai and running eating House specially Maharastrian food in the Heart of city. Wish to expand the business in Mauritious and be connected to people as a family member. Thank you.

With Regards and Love
Santosh

Hey guys ludwig here newbie here in delhi and working in a japanese restaurant called benihana.looking for new friends here

Hi,

I am from India. I like traveling, i am here to help you people to suggest best places, who are interested in traveling in and around India. Whenever i want to make any plans for trips, i will ask someone else in this forum to get suggestions who had already been there.

Thank you.

Hi im edna from philippines working here in singapore but planning to move in india, and share a special need for children in india who diagnosed as ASD base In  my experiences here,. Looking for a friend who can help me to catch some info about the life stlye and cost of living there,

Hi,

Welcome to this forum, i hope you will make new friends.

Thank you.

hi  edna i am jeril living in bangalore.................saw ur message its nice of you to do such a great work..............i would like to know which city would you wish to live??

hi urith.............i am jeril from bangalore.................i guess u can get a great job as a spanish instructor in india.....................especially in cities like bangalore, mumbai, etc...........................let me know if u want to know more.....................:)

As a spanish trainer,, yes u can manage a job in cities like hyderabad , bangalore and pune!! Cost of living is best in hyderabad as bangalore and pune is on higher sude!!

Hi All, I am Arman and I am a very open and broad minded person. I like to meet new people, gossip, travel, enjoy a lot. I am a fun loving person. I am open for friendship. I like to help people in anyway possible. Meet me and I am sure, you will enjoy my companion. :)

Do add me if you are looking for someone to hangout with or to be friends with in Hyderabad.

Hello 1st time round here, cheers, dont know where to start really... I am from Lewisham and been moving around recently quite a bit.  I am an industrial designer and came over to India for a 8-10 months project and been loving the experience, being English of Inidan descent the adaption process is relatively smooth... hope to meet some fun people around.

Hi this Mak from Bangalore looking for new friends

Hi this is Renu from India.

I like traveling, i want to share my experiences here.

Thank you.

Hi renu thank you for message this Mak from India(Bangalore) and u can reach me at [email protected]

I love to cook ,gardening and old songs and tell me which part of Bangalore!

hi friends
my name is mohd. vasim and I am planning to go to iraq in najaf city -is there any indian who can provide latest working conditions in iraq.  I Am from India. thanks.

hi edna,
most welcome to mail [email protected]

hi ppl...
i m very much new to this forum...doing few RnDs about hong kong brought me here...
i am being sent by my company to hong kong for 6months…accommodation will be provided and dont hv to pay for it….can anybody give a fair idea of the total cost of living per month in the city including all utility expense and personal expense excluding the accommodation

hii Urith  :)
Job as Spanish Teacher ? Cool ..You have scope in Mumbai

Everyone is going to  Delhi, Chennai, Banglore, Hyderabad ..no one for mumbai ?  :o:unsure

Hi all,

Thanks, I don't know how to express but i am feeling good after reading people experiences. I have not seen many places outside India except Oman. I want to go all around the world and want to experience new environment, culture and everything i got to get experience. I am very hopeful that will be able to make good friends from all over the world through this blog. I am very thankful to Expat.com that it has provide me this opportunity.

Love you all

Hello Ratna Singh,

I hope you are doing good.

All the best, you will get good friends. In my view traveling is a way where we all get & meet new friends.

Thank you.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I hope you will have a great experience!

Cheers,
Umesh

Hi people of the world  :) ,

I'm Tashmeet from Mauritius, spent the last decade in india mostly in bangalore ...a journey which started with education, then apprenticeship followed by work....and now travel...time goes by so quickly..didnt even realise a decade got over so quickly...lot of experience learnt and wanna share them here..

Cheerz  :top:
Tashmeet

Hello, Myself is Marissa and i am appearing MBA. I like fashion, jewellery. I am crazy about it. I am working with Mirraw  as analyst. [Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls].

Hello Marissa ..welcome to India :)
Fashion designing ..that sounds interesting

Hello All,

I am Manish Chauhan, working with Xerox Ltd  staying in Noida. Off business, I am part of Delhi Photography Club. You may check the page on fb, if you are interested to watch Delhi at its Best.

Thanks!

Hello everyone..I am Leena from Pune..I am working in public health and development sector..
I just love traveling and knowing different cultures..well..i dont have much to say..feeling nice to see all the people and their experiences on the expatblog..
take care everybody..happy weekend..

Hello Leena,

Happy Weekend to you too! I love to be in Pune, I always spend my Annual holidays in Pune.

Thanks!

hi i am from delhi,,looking forward to meet new peple from diffrent countries

Hi all to my readers,

I am Anand staying in Powai, mumbai. I love to make new friends learning new languages. Presently i am fond of teaching french to people.i have also done my DELF certification for French as a foreigner language. I also love Indian Music and that encompasses one of my hobbies of singing.
Would be more than happy to all my readers to post things and can increase my friends in this city. as i am from Delhi.

Closed