New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here

Merhaba! I am coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina, planning to settle down in Istanbul. Hope I meet some interesting people... the idea of expat gathering is great. Ima li Bosanaca i Hercegovaca na forumu? :)

Hey I'm Bosnian too. I will be in Istanbul only on July 20th

I'm sorry for being a deal breaker for you but this is NOT a dating site, stop pushing it there. Guys, please, let's be cool here. :/

Hi AlmasaD,

Please don't hesitate to use the "report" button if needed.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Asalam O Alaikum Ather, My name is Imran and i want to come in Turkey,Istanbul.. I was lived in Spain and Germany before i want to know some about Turkey so would u like to give me your contact number or skype Email?

Hey!

I'm a documentary filmmaker and photographer. I live in Istanbul. If you're interested filmmaking, photojournalism or loving art movies or for job and networking, keep in touch:)

Hi
I am documentary film maker too, and next month I will come to istanbul

My name is Fabio. I live in Istanbul...but before...i was not living in Istanbul...

Hello! My name is Caroline. I am currently living in Jacksonville, Florida so I am not an expat (yet!). I just earned my TEFL certification and am ready to teach english abroad. Hopefully in Istanbul or in an area near Istanbul. I am new to all of this so any information would be of great help!

Hi every body
Is it hard to be hotel receptionist in istanbul?

its not diffurcul,if you can Türkish and english,you can find place there to work,

Hello Jenny,

How are you? I am coming to Istanbul in this month.

Actually I am willing to start a business in Istanbul.
Its nice that you are a native  English speaker, I am fluent in English.

How about the city you live? Is it easy to relocate there?

Please tell me more about your family, parents & profession.

Waiting for your reply.

Bye

Mahmud
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

hi my name is henry. am so happy to be in this blog. i am currently in instanbul i need friend around to teach me turkish. i mean turkish citizen....

jyke hi am also a nigerian too living in turkey maybe we can hook up

Hi, my name is Sophia. I'm an American from NYC who is visiting for the summer. I'm interested in meeting English speakers from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or the EU who are also expats living in Istanbul. I live near Taksim so if you do too, that would be a big plus!

Hi Every one....

hi

love istanbul,British born (turk parents)
How are you?from essex ,spend most my time in istanbul.

hey everyone ,I'm khalid, i came to Istanbul for flight training and what a lovely city , the thing is I'm don't really like going out alone I'm a very social guy , looking for cool friends , groups , we can go out handout  party  whatever its all about making good memeroies :)
im in whatsapp  +966 55566 7644

Hey all

I am an Australian just moved to Antalya Turkey after living in Canada for a year.

I'm going to be here a long time so if anyone ever wants, add me on Facebook "Tamer Mol".

I know a little bit about the place as my dad is Turkish, but I only speak English (well learning Turkish at the moment) and happy to help out anyone who's thinking of heading here, go out for a drink or whatever else.

Cheers, Tamer.

good daym, i am samson from nigeria, would be joinning you there in middle east soon for academics at istanbul technical university i've never been to turkey before,and i am thinking if you could be a friend, you know, be a friendm and advice me on the basics, and life in turkey,please do reply me, or you could email me on [email protected], thanks

can you help me out, i'm from nigeria, would be coming to turkey by fall for academics, needs a friend email [email protected]. thanks

Hey yeah add me on Facebook or flick me an email [email protected] if you have any questions :)

hello sir i wish to work in this country....:)

Asalam O alaikum Dear dun B sad I also dun know  about Turkey but after this EID insha Allah I will Come in Turkey Istanbul  ................ U can contact me if you want Thanks

Hello Guys I am Malik From Pakistan  I will come in Turkey with Visit Visa but i want to stay there can any one tell me what u will i do ?
I am hard worker : i  have 3 skill
1st : Medical-store Experience  5 years :
2nd : Forex Trading Experience 4 Years :
3rd : Mobile phone Repairing 3 years :
i also  know  how to Earn From Net  :
I need help b-cz  i want to stay in Turkey for 4 years

Am biodun Aiyeola from lagos,Nigeria.A movie producer I want to move over to turkey soon pls can u give me more information of about the place and how safe it is for me as an african

Hi

I'm looking for job in TURKEY as an English teacher

Hi all, my name is David and just moved to Istanbul a couple if months ago. Start are always tough but I am willing to meet great people in the city.

I like hanging out and discovering cities hotspots so anyone that is up for a coffee and a walk around please let me know.

Keep me posted on any activities that you guys plan as well.

Thx
David

hellooo

hi

I AM SUHAIL QADRI FROM KASHMIR. I AM INTERESTED IN MOVING TO TURKEY AND I WANTS TO EXPORT ZAFFRON FROM KASHMIR TO TURKEY .I HOPE IF ANY OF MY EXPAT FRIEND CAN HELP ME IN REACHING TO TURKEY AND LOOK FOR SOME POTENTIAL BUYERS OF PUREST KASHMIRI ZAFFRON AND IN TURN I FEEL THAT WILL HELP IN MOVING PERMANENTLY TO TURKEY. HOPE I WILL GET HELP FROM THIS EXPAT FORUM.

ASSALAMU ALYKUM TO ALL MY EXPAT FRIENDS

What is zafron

ZAFFRON,S ENGLISH NAME IS SAFFRON AND IT IS VERY COSTLY HERB.IT IS USED AS SPICE IN FOOD AND GIVES GREAT FLAVOUR AND FRAGRANCE.APART FROM THIS IT HAS MEDICINAL QUALITIES. IT HELPS TO FIGHT ASTHAMA,BLOOD PRESSURE,HELPING TO REDUCE DEGENRATION OF BRAIN CELLS. PREVENTS ALZHYMERS,VERY VERY GOOD IN CREATING STAMINA AND HELPS TO ENJOY HEALTHY SEXUAL LIFE TILL 70 YEARS OF AGE.HELPS TO REDUCE DIABETIC LEVEL . MANY MANY THINGS. THREE PLACES IN THE WORLD ARE
OLDEST PRODUCER OF SAFFRON. THEY ARE KASHMIR,IRAN AND SPAIN . RESEARCH HAS SHOWN KASHMIRI SAFFRON AS ONE OF THE FINEST IN THE WORLD.

I AM ALSO PLANING TO COME TO TURKEY AND IF U CAN HELP ME  IN FINDING ANY JOB OVER THERE.INITIALLY I WANT TO COME ON VISIT VISA.

MY EXPERIENCE IS AS CASHIER EXPERIENCE 4 YEARS
SALES EXPERIENCE ALMOST 10 YEARS
WORKED BEFORE IN SAUDI ARABIA

Hi this is maryam from Tunisia. Have been living in turkey for 3 years but moved to Istanbul just recently. I am an English teacher Celta qualified with a bachelor degree. And i am a mom to a 3 years toddler. I wish i can meet some Turkish or foreign moms or female friends. So anyone living in sisly bomonty ?

@ SUHAIL QADRI,

Could you please avoid posting in all caps?
It is pain to read.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi all :)  I would love to have some feedback from expat entrepreneurs willing to share their experiences so far...

Hello ! Merhaba

I am from Egypt living in İstanbul since 1 year looking forward to meet new people
I speak Turkish Fluently :)

HELLO
Im khalil from MOROCCO , im already an expat , im living in turkey since 2010 , im an architecture studentt :))

Closed