Looking for a Business partner/investors

I'm a Licensed Nurse, EMT here in Oriental Mindoro, Philippines planning on starting a business which will help any applicant get a job. I have a better market strategy and market design which makes the business unique giving it 2 kinds of market area making it very profitable. I was able to come up with this plan because of my 3 years work experience in a different industry. I've studied other businesses here in my location which has almost the same concept and no one has the same design, structure and approach as mine. This will be a pioneer business here. It is a very profitable business and It will need a big start up cash somewhere between 20k-25k U$D that is up to 6 months of operations. Anyone in the Philippines or Expats with a representative here in the Philippines who is interested.

Need a lot more information before anyone can make an informed decision about funding your venture.

What guarantee does the investor have regarding getting his money back if it all goes wrong
What exactly is this business
What profit is in it for the investor
How does the investor get paid
Can the investor get any profit out of the country
Any taxes to be paid and if so who pays them
Will the investor need to get some sort of visa
Is there a signed contract between yourself and the investor outlining all of the above

A corporate attorney will help with the legal documents and matters.
It is an executive search business helping applicants get a job in the BPO industry.
Investors will own a % of the businesses profit.
Investors will get paid monthly and taxes will be covered.
I'm not sure about visa's.

:unsure

:)