Searching for Librarian Job

Hi everyone!
I'm an Spanish girl with a master degree in library and information science, my last works have been at the National Library of Spain and at the Library of Instituto Cervantes in Rome, Italy. I would like to work and live at Bahamas at least one year. I've fluent english and a perfect Italian and Spanish Knowledege.
I'm also a Flamenco Dancer and Personal Shopper, so I could make so many diferent works; I would like also work in tourism and be in contact with people. Thank you for the opportunity, I need a change in my life!!

Hello estrella1982,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for this introduction :)

I invite you to browse through the list of jobs in the Bahamas and to post your CV in the sector which suits you the most.

Regarding the librarian job, you can also get in touch with the Bahamas Library Service to see if there is any vacancy.

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank you so much Hasnaa for the information!!!!  :)

Hello Hassna,

Hope al is well.

I am looking for hospitality work and was wondering if you have any recommendations?

I know this might not be your area but i saw how quickly you replied..so i'm just hoping maybe you have some advice for me... I desperately need a change in my life.

Thank you very much for your time and have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

Lilian

Hi, I will try to help you.
Yisell

Hi Uniqueyisi > could you please give more details? Thank you.