Regarding visa

Hhi,

This is sapan an Indian staying in Dubai.

my question is can Any one hold two employment visa at one time like uae & Bahrain.

Is it possible?

thanks
sapan

I don't answer your question as you seem to have answered yourself by saying "...like the UAE & Bahrain".

:blink:
How can you work in two countries at the same time?  :unsure

On a more serious note, you may be able to keep both employment visas if, for some reason, you have to work in both the countries on a regular basis - perhaps with some multinational companies. But that is only if you regularly have to travel between these countries. Otherwise, the general position is that you hold employment visa in one country and go to the other location using a visit or business visa.

thanks for guide.
I want to ask another one more thing that now i am in uae in employment visa and gone to India and not come back to uae without cancel the visa (but after 6 month it will expire automatically) then gone to Bahrain in visit visa which one I can get. But if in the uae my company make complain against me & make a ban to entry for uae.
Than my question is the ban it will effect only in uae or in Bahrain also as it is in gulf country.
I am master degree holder as when i got some information that bans are not applicable on graduated persons. is it right?

thanks
sapan giri

Ok - am trying to straighten out what you are saying

1.  You are currently in the UAE with a work visa

2.  You want to go home to India, telling your employer you are going on holiday, and then not return to UAE effectively "running away"

3.  You then want to go to Bahrain.

So - you want to know if the fact that you will be a "run away" from UAE will mean that you will be banned from entering Bahrain either to visit or to work?

Is this correct?

Dear , its okay The only thing is your sponsor can block you from entering UAE for a long time but to enter Bahrain I am sure it's fine
Good Luck

Hi, as per my knowledge you can hold visas of two GCC countries (which includes UAE & Bahrain) simultaneously provided the sponsor in both these countries is the same. For Ex: if your sponsor in Bahrain has a branch in UAE and vice versa. Otherwise you will not be granted visa until the first work visa is cancelled. In your case, if you are planning to "run away" from UAE having your work visa valid for 6 months, either you will have to wait for your employer to cancel your UAE visa or you have to wait for it to expire. Only then you will be granted Bahrain visa, else it will be rejected.
Regarding visit visa, yes you can definitely get a visit visa to Bahrain, however its illegal to work without having a work visa. Its better you dont mess up with visas of GCC countries and get yourself into trouble. Stay legal and work legal no matter what it takes
Good Luck