Close

New members of the Bolivia forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bolivia forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bolivia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Buenas! !  Les escribo porque estoy organizando un viaje a Bolivia y Perú este agosto y septiembre. Soy Profesora  y estoy haciendo el doctorado en educación por la Universidad Internacional Iberoamericana. Por eso,  me gustaría hacer contactos con docentes y centros de allá. Se agradecen los consejos y recomendaciones.
Gracias y Hasta pronto!

violetasaez :

Buenas! !  Les escribo porque estoy organizando un viaje a Bolivia y Perú este agosto y septiembre. Soy Profesora  y estoy haciendo el doctorado en educación por la Universidad Internacional Iberoamericana. Por eso,  me gustaría hacer contactos con docentes y centros de allá. Se agradecen los consejos y recomendaciones.
Gracias y Hasta pronto!

As you have posted on an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps provide information or advice.
Thank you.

Hello,
My name is Brenda and I moved to La Paz, Bolivia a year ago because of my father.  I was born in the US, but raised in Bolivia.  When I was sixteen, my mother send me to NY to finish my education. 

I was 20 years in the US Air Force, working in Logistics, where I also earned my Associates in Logistics and information Systems.  In addition, I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Information systems and a Masters in Business Admin/Project Management.  I am seeking the opportunity to work in Bolivia.  Hopefully I will be able to find a job in  logistics or teaching. 

Bolivia is a beautiful country, and for the moment I am enjoying my life here.  I do miss the US, but at the moment Bolivia is my home.

Expatriate health insurance in Bolivia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bolivia

Moving to Bolivia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bolivia

Travel insurance in Bolivia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bolivia

Flights to Bolivia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bolivia