Close

New members of the Suriname forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Suriname forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Suriname if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi!
Im living in Martinic for the moment but i'm intersetd to live in Surinam, in Paramaribo or near of the city.
I passed l my life travelling for work in Africa, South of America, Chili etc...New Caledonia, West Indies...
I saw in Suriname opportunity to change of life
and get e new way of life. I teached french and spanish, i worked   in french Embassy 12 years,. Now i m lawer but i work sailig houses and appartments in Martinic.
I worked to opening restaurants, pizzerias in Martinic and in New Caledonia.
I WANT TO DISCOVER pARAMARIBO  AND DECIDE WHAT I WILL DO THERE.
TEL
CHARLES

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact on the forum.

Hi I am Ronald and I was born in Suriname. I am single and I work as a consultant in business administration.

Hi I am Ronald. Born an living in Suriname. I am a business administrator and I am single. I like to know more about the expats on Suriname. How they are living here and what they think of live here in Suriname.

hi
i am new in this expat  can some one tell me more about Suriname
the school and medical insurance and a good church

Expatriate health insurance in Suriname

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Suriname

Moving to Suriname

Find tips from professionals about moving to Suriname

Travel insurance in Suriname

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Suriname

Flights to Suriname

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Suriname