Close

New members of the Georgia forum, introduce yourself here

Good day everyone  :)

My name is David, I recently came back from Georgia and I must say that I was amazed by the country and the new projects that they are working on.
I recently got my bachelor's degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering and I'm doing my best to find a job in Georgia. I hope that with my skills and multilingual background I can find something that suits me even if it's not in my engineering major.

Why Georgia ?

May i have your email/skype or cell no?

Sure Imtiazh

Moderated by Julien 8 months ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

my name is atif

trying to visit tbilisi soon

hopefully we will fly tomorrow

after reaching there i will update

i m pakistani national living in dubai for the last 6 years approx

doing i.t. / mobiles / electronics related work here

Iiam livig in qatar i need move to gorgia porpos of job or invetmet can you advise me my whats up no xxx

Moderated by Christopher 4 months ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

contact me irma 2 betterhomes.ge

Hi

I'm pursuing to study in TSMU for the next years, kindly advise to get the right kind accommodation 1 br flats or 2br in nearby locations such as 5 minutes walk

regards
Elvis

Hi Dear All Respectful People.
My name is Altamash Shaikh from Mumbai now living in Oman since 1980.
Being known as a beautiful country and people of Georgia Tbilisi.
I would like to start a small business in Tbilisi.
Which required a small shop and a place to stay, I would like to know the cost of renting a shop and the cost of living in Tbilisi.
And weather I can import goods from any part of the world to run a shop.
Can the forum advise me the wright path to obtain my goal.
Thanks & Regards

Hello!    My name is Kathleen and I am an American who has recently moved to Tbilisi. I am a former professor who switched to humanitarian work a few years ago. I have been working in Ukraine since 2015 and recently decided to move to Georgia. I am looking for consultancy work in the region (Caucuses, Eastern Europe), while keeping Tbilisi as my 'home base'. I love this city!  I don't have many friends here and would like to connect with other ex-pats (and locals). In my free time I enjoy exploring the city, reading, feeding stray cats, and sipping good Georgian wine.

i am in Tbilisi  and hope to have friends here . can we are friends?

Hi my name is fin and I am looking to move to Georgia for about a year so I can write a book, like the walking cliche I am. I am from england

Hiiii nicolaz thanks for yur help. My question is it TRC available is very easy to get and how would be the duration or validity.and how much for a foreign worker would be paying ,who doesn't know local languages. Thank u.

Expatriate health insurance in Georgia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Georgia

Moving to Georgia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Georgia

Travel insurance in Georgia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Georgia

Flights to Georgia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Georgia

2 million members!

Watch later