New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here

what if we help each other?

hi all of you I'm segni serving as health worker at One of Oromia village I'm interested in helping those marginalized socities

I'm segni graduated in physics from Jimma university and  BSC in public Health from TCM

i am amien from ethiopia want to share information and knowledge as well as creat good social frirndship with ehtiopians. i have 4 year experience in uae

I'm segni from Ethiopia I want to share ideas on issues of health care and good relashin ship  with any body else

i am Solomon from Ethiopia. i am young civil engineering student in one of Ethiopian top university......................................................LET US BUILD OUR WORLD.

sendrom wrote:

i am Solomon from Ethiopia. i am young civil engineering student in one of Ethiopian top university......................................................LET US BUILD OUR WORLD.

thanks  Sara for sharing us/.

Hi Solomon
I am James
I have a question for you :

Do you know anything about motorbikes ?

Thanks

# JAMES                                                                                                                                                                                                   yes   i  know about motor bike. in what way do you need me for helping you.

if you are born in sululta, you home town can not be addis ababa. just edit your skills.                                                                                                                                                                                                    #ashine.

Well come

My name is solomon kifle.I am from mekelle, Ethiopia. Recently, i completed my B.A Degree in economics and started working at commercial bank of ethiopia but, i really work at NGO.

Greetings,

I plan to visit Ethiopia in December for a holiday.  If you are still wanting to meet foreign tourists, I would like to know moew about you.

I'm an American working in Dubai.

Best regards,

Joseph

Hello Hanna,

I have asked this question a few weeks ago on the open forum and no response was received.  Hopefully, I will have better luck with you.  About 4 months ago I was in Addis having lunch at the Oh, Canada Cafe on Mickey Leland Ave. near the Yoly Hotel and passed by a new hotel between the Cafe and the Yoly.  I lost the business card and cannot remember the name of the hotel.  I will visit again in December and consider staying at the new hotel.  Can you please tell the name?

Thank you.

Joseph

Hi Mr. Joseph

Ethiopians are friendly and would love to have foreign friend. How long are you planing to stay there. I can recomend you people you may need to meet. I am also in Dubai and can call me with +971555497359 Melaku

hi I am winta tesfaye, Thank u for being your member, I have a degree in psychology from arba minch University in 2014 and know I am teaching, but I need to work by my profession, that is Why I need to join this group, Thank u

i graduate in journalism and communication in bahar dar university. I need any kind of job and need help plese

I am glad to introduce and write a little bit about myself.

My name Getahun Yrgalem my friend's call me Get.
birthplace

I am from Ethiopia,Adwa  which was a that was the grate hisorical plce of Ethiopia.
I was born in Adwa , and I grew up in Adwa,
My hometown is Adwa around Endabaguna.

Education

I am graduated with Bachelor of Information System engineering  from Adama sinece Adama Science and Technology University.

I am majoring in IT/Information System engineering. and at this moment i'm working @ Edna Mall plc around bole medhanialem cherch.
My minor in Business Entrepreneurship.

Hi all,

That is great, I`m happy to introduce myself to the expat members. My name is Solomon, I`m an Ethiopian and live in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. I`m working as a Senior Soil and water conservation expert with MS.c in SWC; BS.c. in Natural Resource Management, and currently acting as the watershed case team coordinator here in the federal ministry of agriculture. I`v an interest to join a project (NGO) in African states that strives to halt the ever increasing climate change risks. let`s keep in touch.

best regards

Hello,

I am Avi, in Ethiopia for over an year and now living in Hawassa.  :)

I am Ahmed Hussien, in ETHIOPIA
i am graduate BA degree im Mgmt
from BahirDar university AND
BVSc degree from Gonder university. I have been working
as animal health assistance for the
last 15 years ago. Now also workig at kombolcha regional
animal disease investigation survey and diagnostic laboratory
office as Epedmeiology laboratory
technician. I nvite you in Ethiopia there are so many historical place.   So if you are intersting to visit Ethiopia i am volentry to facilitate
every thing.

My name is Bayissa, in Ethiopia and I was graduated from Adama Science and Technology with Management Information System. I invite you to visit Ethiopia different tourist areas.
With Thanks!!

There were bunk beds available in the duty free shop here in ADDIS when I was in a couple of weeks ago.

Hi every one,
My name is Yodit Abera, am Ethiopian citzin I live in Addis Ababa  Ethiopia. I graguated from Addis Ababa university by administrative office managment and now I am working as commission agent, for renting and saling properties. Such us apartment, residenshal houses, office space, guest house, Bulding, vichle etc..: am happy to help ad your profetional agent please contact me.

With bestRegards
Yodit Abera

hello everyone i'm Ayda from Ethiopia live in addis abeba .i'm looking 4 job as nanny with expat family. And i need help to find this kind of job.
Thanks

Hello  My Name Is Age .I'm Living In Hossana.

Hi Julien, everyone ...
I am an Australian citizen.
I already have been to Ethiopia on several occasions before. I am contemplating to settle in Ethiopia as a retirement second home.
My present aim is to visit around March / April to stay for a month and to get all information on the ground regarding purchasing or buying an apartment in Addis.
Thanks to this site and to all who are sharing valuable information with me and other members.

hi, my name is getachew.
surely i can provide lots of information in my country (Ethiopian) including house buying. u can call me for more information +251934836768

Helo getachew.i also graduated last year from mekelle university.nice to meet u.hw is bussines going on sheger?

@ miraclegreen > If you have some information to share, it would be great if you can share them with all of us here so that we can make sure that everybody has benefited of them.

----------------------------

@ All > I would like to remind also that this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members only please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello
i am adugnaw from ethiopia addisababa and an ethiopian by citizen. i graduated from addis ababa university school of medicine 2 yrs before and i have worked as a general practitioner and medical director of peripheral hospital ,am looking for job in africa. thank you.

Hi
my name is Kofi an am new here.
will b coming to Ethiopia next month.
can you please recommend a good place for to rent since I will staying here for some time.
Please email on [email protected]

Thank you

Hello Yoder,
I will be coming to Ethiopia next month and will be looking for a place to stay? Please inbox me your details so we could talk.
[email protected].

Thanks
Kofi

hi  am milena from Ethiopia addisabeba am citizen of Ethiopia am student learning marketing mangement n am looking for free scholarship to be makeup-artist

Hi everyone! Im Dana, moving to Addis Abeba in 2weeks. This is my first travel to Ethiopia.

hey sara this is bella i want to discuss  and share information with you.

Hey dear Respected,
I am Tadesse Kebede from Ethiopia
I  have a comprehensive nursing diploma & also Bsc degree in healtcare management with > 20 yrs worke experience as a staff nurse and tb/ leprosy and blindness control program zonal coordinator at guraghe zone
currently am self-employed
anyways if I get a better job with a better salary I wish to join that company

hi i'm living in addis ababa can help u if in need meanwhile u can mail me [email protected]

Hello everyone,

Just as Priscilla mentioned before, this thread has been created for the new members to introduce themselves only.

If you have any other questions, please post them on the Ethiopia forum and avoid being off topic on this thread.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Closed