New members of the Niger forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Niger forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Niger if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi every one my name is farida baita,am from Nigeria from katsina state and I am a christian,schooled in ABU zaria read language arts

Hello farida ! :)

Welcome on board Expat.com!

As a new member we encourage you to tell us a bit more about yourself, what do you do in life, and what brings you here please?

Thank you
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello.... I'm Haruna Abubakar Haruna, from Jigawa State of Nigeria, Holding masters degree in Diplomatic studies from sudan academy of sciences, serving as: jigawa state coordinator, ICRM nigeria.
PhD student in Arabic letriture at: universite franco arabe attadamoun. Niamey Niger

Hi everyone,

My name is Emre . I'm from Turkey. Currently I live in Rwanda and will be moving to Niger in 3 weeks.

Cheers

My name is Habib Attifa BOUKAR,  a multi-skilled, reliable & talented translator with a proven ability to translate  written documents from a source language to a target language (English vs French, French vs English ), working for International NGO HUMAN APPEAL INTERNATIONAL Niger Office, which was established to empower and improve the livelihoods of the local communities in rural areas of Zinder District (Niger) to alleviate poverty by providing skills through community education and rural enterprise development

Bonjour,
I am John Pinto, Indian moving to Niger to start  a Power Generation Company which will deal in Power Generator equipment and service of the same.
As I will be starting a new venture i would like to associate with native Nigerians to expand my network in Niger.
I can promise a good prospects to those who associate with me as barefoot entrepreuners or as dealers.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

I will be coming to Niger with business proposals for those interested in asociating with my company.

Look forward to contacting you once i reach Niger

Hello sir I'm interested to your offer I'm from Niger

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751393

Thanks!

Closed